Woman Sues McDonald's Over Broken Toilet Seat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 24 - Chris Benoit

Batista scores a miserable 48 and ties X-Pac at the bottom of our list. The winner of the 2004 Rumble...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
benoit.jpg

Chris Benoit has won the following titles;

ECW Tag Team Titles
WCW Tag Team Titles x3
WCW Television Title x3
WCW US Title x2
WCW World Heavyweight Title
WWE Tag Team Titles x3
WWE Intercontinental Title x4
WWE US Title x3
WWE World Heavyweight Title
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benoit is an awesome wrestler, but he's not the complete package. A solid 8.5 though for him.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Ill always remember him when he used to be Tag Teams with Dean Milenko in ECW

Hes a legend, and has had a long run with good skills.

10/10

Nation

8/10 One of the greatest wrestlers of all time but great wrestling skills and no mic skills well only get you so far in the WWE.

Soulpower

9/10...WHat he lacks in charisma he makes up in passion, intensity and flat-out skill... The run he had in the WWE was booked liked crap, he was put in matches against Kane and he wasn't even the main event in PPV's.. Still he's one of the best to ever step in the ring and that's enough to earn him a high mark.

xtremebadass

8/10 Pretty solid for a smash mouth pure wrestler, one of the few guys that get by today with just being a wrestler, pure and simple

NooDLE

Reaction score
Just an amazing wrestler, can put on a good match with anyone. I think hes very underrated when it comes to charisma, just everything he goes in the ring, intensity, passion, thats what causes people to like him. Hes probably the best wrestler in the WWE currently. He has managed so much success through wrestling ability without needing to rely on mic skills. With all the memorable matches and moments over the years, plus being my fav. wrestler, he gets a 10/10.

Great One

Definitily 8.5/10, nothing more I can say about him except brilliant in-ring wrestler, but he didn't have the charimsa and unique originallity along with the mic skills to go all the way. Also considerring his terrible title run proves he couldn't step up to carry the business (which could of been just a booking error).

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
8.5/10 hes been in some classic matches and suceeded in ECW,WCW and WWE. Benoit is one of the best wrestlers of today and never fails to entertain.

Wrestling Station

During his prime he would score a perfect 10, but he's old now so it will go down to 8.5/10 due to his lack of appearance in the PPV and weekly shows. But he is a great wrestler no body can deny his skills.

ChiWa

Reaction score
Chris is awesome in the ring. I still look forward to his match every week. If he was 250 lbs, and at least a little bit funny, he might have been as good as anyone. Just the badass reputation he has earned gives him 8.5/10.

Rell

Reaction score
I give him 9.5/10 because his mic skills are horrible

Reaction score
8/10. He's entertaining as hell. ^^Unlike he said, Benoit is actually decent on the mic. If you want to see a horrible promo - see Bobby Lashley. Anyways, Benoit goes out there every night and pushes his body to the max. He's got a great theme, great technical style and he's got energy as well. I really enjoy Benoits matches and I look forward to him hopefully grabbing another major title soon.