Woman has cooking spray sex, throws bottle at boyfriend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Huffington Post said:
She was lubed up, then locked up.

A Florida woman was fine with bringing olive oil, and even PAM cooking spray, into the bedroom. But when her boyfriend brought up his former fling named Pam, she wasn't having it.

When Barbara Hall, 60, asked her 45-year-old boyfriend to go to the kitchen for some "sexual lubricant," he obliged, according to police reports obtained by TC Palm.

Then things got slippery.

"Barbara asked if he had also brought the PAM cooking spray," the report states. "Barbara believed [the victim] misunderstood what she had said, and commented on a girl named Pam. ... [He] admitted to having sex with Pam recently on her boat."

Hall then allegedly flew into a violent rage, punching her boyfriend repeatedly and then chucking the olive oil bottle, a keg cup and a flashlight at his head. She told cops that she had no recollection of the assault.

She was arrested on a domestic battery charge and taken to jail. Her boyfriend went home.
I don't think anything is going to top this as the best of the week. I think I laughed for about five minutes straight after reading it. :lol:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:laugh: Oh my god!! haha, that's some funny stuff right there, and the end where it's like "Her boyfriend went home." I don't know why, but it seems so Like a Boss to me, expect for the fact he got beat up by his girlfriend. But yes clearly the top story of the week when it comes to making you laugh.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHA what a fail

jojos

Banned
Reaction score
lol that's funny. I know a few good webcam chats with hot chicks. I often chat with webcam models here https://vibragame.org/en/ . I can chat on any topic with strangers on the other side of the country, share experiences. The best part, it has an element of surprise 'coz I never know in advance who you will be chatting with me now or in 10 minutes. Awesome webcam game.

Last edited: