• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Woman fined over ‘All Cats Are Beautiful’ bag

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
A woman in Madrid has been slapped with an on-the-spot fine for sporting a bag which declared ‘All Cats Are Beautiful.’.

Belén Lobeto claims that Spanish cops policing the Copa del Rey soccer final between Barcelona and Sevilla rounded on her for carrying a bag emblazoned ‘All Cats Are Beautiful,’ along with an acronym ‘A.C.A.B’.

For denizens of the punk scene and anarchists, A.C.A.B is an anti-police graffiti tag and tattoo believed to have originated in the UK during the 1970s.

Spanish police appear to have taken umbrage with Lobeto’s fashion statement because in its original form A.C.A.B. stands for: ‘All Cops Are B******ds’.

In a Facebook post, a shocked Lobeto described how she was approached near the Vicente Calderón stadium on Sunday and told by police that her feline-friendly bag was against the law.

“All of a sudden two officers of the law ran after me to ask me for ID and informed me that they were going to fine me for wearing this bag,” Lobeto posted.

Lobeto says she will now appeal the sanction, which El País reports could result in a fine of up to €600.

She added: “Bloody sick of [this] country. Well, yes, all cats are beautiful. And anyone who says otherwise is lying.”

full article - Caught by the fuzz: Spain’s ‘muzzle law’ sees woman fined over ‘All Cats Are Beautiful’ bag (PHOTOS)

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Cool bag tbh

CjON8ajVAAEAw6r.jpg

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
1069732-11-20160526122212.jpeg

They put "all cops are bastards" on the ticket when the bag clearly doesn't say that. Seems like the cops misunderstood it because they seen "A.C.A.B.". Clearly, they overacted a bit.