Woman discovers her husbands SECOND wedding and DOUBLE life on Facebook (Dayuum)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Rofl, the husband is a douchebag anyways. I hope she takes every single money he has out of him.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
What an idiot. He's married to another woman, got away with it, and makes the dumb ass decision to post it all on Facebook.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-CA&vid=8d450137-5fd9-42a9-a6b8-1a2246529290
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FNVrqq8KDg
Wow her husband got married to another woman in a different state and posted pictures of them on Facebook.
Fucked up shit.. I feel sorry for her, the husband needs to be hanged.

I read this earlier today. This may not apply to every one of these sorts of circumstances but usually when someone cheats, it's because they aren't happy in their relationship. Maybe it's her fault because she didn't satisfy him sexually, maybe she was a bitch at home, or maybe he really is just a douchebag who wanders off just because that's the way he is and it's not her fault at all. It's wrong as fuck, though.

Reaction score
Yeah. But well they had children together, and he even took the children and married the other bitch. On facebook she claimed the kids were hers and mocked the original wife. The husband and his new wife are both assholes.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought that part was pretty fucked up.....That must be odd to see some other chick acting like she's the mother of your kids. I could only imagine how pissed off that makes her.