Wm #

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

i have seen them all..

I hope this one by 4+ hours like WM 20...

C4

Started watching from the thirteenth WrestleMania and so this would be my 12th.

I've watched WrestleMania 13-18 on VHS and the rest on Pay Per View.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I've watched every Mania from WM1 - I've been watching wrestling since Hogan won the Belt from Shiek at the Garden - I was only 4 yrs old then but was hooked!!! this is WM25 for me. (suddenly I feel like the old guy in the room)

Klide

For me I was on and off on wm I saw WM 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, and plan on watchin 25

xtremebadass

I have seen WrestleMania's X-8, XIX, XX, 21, 22, 23, and XXIV. The best ones are X-8, XIX, and 21 out of those for sure.

I have the Anthology set of XI-XV if that counts.

From the actual ones I have seen it is 7, then after WM25 it will be 8 :). I can't wait until WM27 where it will be my tenth that will rule.

LKP

Ive seen them all. I saw the 6,7,8,9,10 on tv. Then 11,12,13-19 on my sky. Then 20-24 I paid for on sky box office. About 4 years ago i watched Wm 1-5 on dvd and video, so ive seen them all. I have not got a favorite one but i think Wm24 and Wm19 where very good ones.