WM Rumor Match With Brock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The rock MAY not wrestle next year, that's true. But the only way I'd be interested in seeing Roman and Brock II is if Brock wins the rumble and it comes down to him and DB. Could imagine the pop?

Reigns turning heel and winning the title and then Brock coming back and murdering everyone at the Rumble, I wouldn't mind seeing at all.

I think DB is best kept out of the Rumble if he isn't gonna [finally] win it. There's no need for the Royal Rumble Rebellion III.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Reigns turning heel and winning the title and then Brock coming back and murdering everyone at the Rumble, I wouldn't mind seeing at all.

I think DB is best kept out of the Rumble if he isn't gonna [finally] win it. There's no need for the Royal Rumble Rebellion III.
There won't be royal rumble rebellion III if DB and Brock go the distance and are the final 2. If they battle it out and DB comes close, Brock isn't going to get booed and people will love watching them fight. It'll get a "this is awesome" chant going if anything.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Id like to see Brock be entered in at number 1 and just squash everybody.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
There won't be royal rumble rebellion III if DB and Brock go the distance and are the final 2. If they battle it out and DB comes close, Brock isn't going to get booed and people will love watching them fight. It'll get a "this is awesome" chant going if anything.

#TeamOptimism

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
How does Batista vs Brock meet the standards for mania 32? Did we not witness the epic fail Batista brought last time? I mean sure he handled poorly at first, but he didn't do anything but get handed a rumble and then be a side project for the shield. It was so underwhelming.

Batista is alright at best but I'd be happy to see him never face Brock or anyone.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The upside to Batista vs Bork is that Bork would come out victorious for sure.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The upside to Batista vs Bork is that Bork would come out victorious for sure.

This is why Lesnar was a good champion. He had that invincible championship air that I haven't seen since Puke Hogan's first reign. Even though I liked him(Brock, not Pukester), the possibility of someone beating him was intriguing in each match because it seemed so unlikely.

Here, Batista vs Brock (regardless of the fact Lesnar doesn't have the belt) holds no mystery. Lesnar vs Roman would. Lesnar vs Bryan would. Lesnar vs Rock DEFINITELY would.

Lesnar can create that excitement of not 100% knowing what to expect and he plays it out perfectly. Putting him up against Batista would be a waste. He's the hottest thing WWE has, they need to utilize him in the best way possible for Wrestlemania.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
How does Batista vs Brock meet the standards for mania 32? Did we not witness the epic fail Batista brought last time? I mean sure he handled poorly at first, but he didn't do anything but get handed a rumble and then be a side project for the shield. It was so underwhelming.

Batista is alright at best but I'd be happy to see him never face Brock or anyone.

How does it not? You actually need an explanation as to why the feud would be excellent? It's two big stars squaring off who have never squared off before, Batista is a great heel and the people love Lesnar, etc. You can easily build an entertaining rivalry between them if you wanted as long as Batista was around for enough dates to properly do so.

The only thing wrong with Batista's run the last time was that he wasn't brought back as a heel (or brought back with the intention of turning him heel shortly after) from the get-go. Otherwise, his run was just fine. He won the Rumble over Daniel Bryan, drew massive heat, put Bryan over, reformed Evolution to put The Shield over, was supposed to put Bryan over one-on-one at Payback but refused and so helped put The Shield over for a second straight time instead, and then left. Don't know what more could be expected from him given the circumstances (the funny thing is, if he had gotten over as a face when he returned, he would have won the championship and ended up being the one to drop it to Lesnar at Summerslam instead of either Cena or Bryan, but that's a different story.)

My only issues is that Batista returning only to put Brock over in one quick program before leaving again might shrink some of the impact out of it. if Batista were around for a short while prior to the feud getting underway and Lesnar was the one to step up and beat his ass out of the company and send him away again, that would be better. But it is what it is.