WM Go-Home Raw Rating

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Monday's WWE Raw television show drew a 3.12 rating, down from the 3.24 rating the show drew the week before. Raw averaged 4.3 million viewers, down from the 4.616 million average from last week, as noted earlier today.

Legitimate sign of concern, or just baseball?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Interesting. Really could see it being either one. Thing is with big names being on the show like Rock and Taker you would think it would bring in more viewers than usual.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Still pretty good ratings, no need for "concern" lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
For the WM go home show the ratings should definitely improve regardless of competition, so it's slightly worrying perhaps. The end result will be the PPV buys and I highly doubt they'll surpass last years.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
One would think the go home show would have good ratings (Doesn't go home shows for the WWE in general have decent ratings?). Mania has most likely sold out anyways and there are always the die hards who buy it but it will be interesting to see if there will be any major dents in the buyrates.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
No cause for concern. As I recall, last year's go home show had disappointing ratings (for a go home Wrestlemania show) and Raw's ratings in general were slightly worrying considering they thought The Rock would bring it up more than just the average 3.1, especially given the one year hype for a dream match. But WM28 still ended up breaking PPV records for WWE.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Baseball isn't a ratings stealer IMO. Not even playoff baseball draws that great of ratings TBH. The WS does OK, just depends on the teams and the year, really.

I'd say slight cause for concern. This should have been the highest rated Raw of the RTWM considering all the star power and build up of just this show. Nothing that will have Vince waking up with night sweats, but I'm sure they had higher expectations than a 3.2 for the only show of the year w/ Rock, Cena, Taker, HBK, HHH, Lesnar....

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Expected a bit higher since they had everyone there for the show, but nothing too worry about much.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Baseball isn't a ratings stealer IMO. Not even playoff baseball draws that great of ratings TBH. The WS does OK, just depends on the teams and the year, really.

I'd say slight cause for concern. This should have been the highest rated Raw of the RTWM considering all the star power and build up of just this show. Nothing that will have Vince waking up with night sweats, but I'm sure they had higher expectations than a 3.2 for the only show of the year w/ Rock, Cena, Taker, HBK, HHH, Lesnar....

Thought opening day drew? We're all sick of not having football and just having meaningless regular season NBA games, it's not hard to get excited about baseball... then all the fans who hate baseball remember that they hate it and then get excited for the NBA playoffs.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Look at the match card for last year's mania and this year's. Last year's was way better. I mean some of these feuds feel half baked, well actually all the feuds involving part timers feel half baked, im not extremely excited for any of those matches. Aside from that the midcard matches are just so random this seems like any old PPV.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I expected better ratings, it's the final Raw before WM and the WWE Universe should be more excited imo

Reaction score
Still a good rating for a RAW that was only made for promos (that was their plan apparently so the stars wouldn't get injured for WM). :downer:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
For what it's worth, #wweisboring was trending worldwide while Raw was on. Funny that Michael Cole didn't mention that one on the show lol.

http://www.wwelivetv.com/wwe-news/wweisboring-trended-worldwide-you-forgot-to-mention-that-wwe/