WM build

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
What are your thoughts on this year's build to WM? Is it good so far, do you plan on watching it based upon the build or is it horrible?

Honestly I think this has been one of the better builds to WM in quite some time minus the Taker/Brock match.

Is there a WM build that you think is better or worse as well?

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this year's build to WM? Is it good so far, do you plan on watching it based upon the build or is it horrible?

Honestly I think this has been one of the better builds to WM in quite some time minus the Taker/Brock match.

Is there a WM build that you think is better or worse as well?

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

A mix of good and bad.

The Daniel Bryan/Authority thing has been superb, although the lack of focus on Randy Orton & Batista has been a problem. It's almost like they're accepting it's a foregone conclusion that whoever wins Bryan/HHH gets the strap later on.

The Shields road to WM has been real entertaining but sadly the end game is a match against a group of guys 10 years past their prime who shouldn't have any business even giving the Shield a hard time.

Battle Royal is generic multi-man WM match build: Bunch of random matches, establishing of favourites and so forth....

Haven't paid enough attention to the Divas stuff to comment.

Taker/Lesnar has been disappointing with Brock being made to look like a bitch at every corner.

And lastly, Cena/Bray has been solid, nothing spellbinding but should be a interesting match to watch nonetheless.