• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

billy beer

Reaction score
regal as GM is the most logical decision wwe have made in a long time. the man is absolute comedy gold and can make the most childish/weakly written script be side splitting. the way he celebrated winning the battle royale and then performed as host on the dating show segment had me laughing so much i nearly cried.

if wwe only realised how bloody good he is in the ring they'd have another jbl on their hands - i.e. a legit main event cowardly yet tough champion who always entertains.

instead they job him out clean to hacksaw jim duggan in the opening match of heat last week.

however, hopefully he'll start gaining momentum in his new role. i've noticed in recent weeks how he's altered the way he walks down the aisle, enters the ring, sells for his opponents and works the crowd during his matches. this has always been an aspect of his game that made him such a top guy - he does the little things superbly all the time and always looks to improve.

how many guys in the entire business can you honestly say are better at wrestling/brawling/promos/comedy than regal? he's the complete package - a goldmine waiting to happen IMO.

all hail sir regal!!!!! :D

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
He is a crazy guy. He 'drank' Jericho's piss and The Dutchess Of Queensbury rules was unique and he has what it takes be GM. There will be comedy, people have said, between Coach, Vince and Regal so this should make some interesting storylines.

He's had a haircut and all! lol

tnafan454

Reaction score
i would love sandman a Gm beer bashs every match singapore canes legal i don't really care that regal is gm but they have to fix what they do with battle royals. it always faked injury win at end of match or was thrown under the bottom rope and comes in later to win

Switchy

Reaction score
Regal as GM will be great on the promo sides off things and will and quite a lot of humour onto raw. Regal can cut some great promos and with Coach as well some funny shit will be said.

LKP

I wonder how much he will wrestle now. He can put himself in any match he wants.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
as GM Regal > Sandman. Sandman would have been good for a couple of weeks, then everybody would be pissed off.
definetely great move;last Raw was one of the best in months

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think Regal is a good choice because hes got experience and whenever hes making decisions everybody knows things will get shook up and maybe we will get some good matches. With anyone else I think it would have lasted a week or so and then the fans would all notice that whoever was chosen was not the best person for the jon. Whether you love Regal or not, you know that he can portray the GM for as long as necessary. And do a good job at it.

Stuu129

Reaction score
Why the hell is regal the GM of raw bring back eric b.

Shane_O_Mac

Reaction score
Shane McMahon should be the RAW Gm as a heel though.

N0NiX

Reaction score
Regals good for the position because he isnt such a loudmouth like Johnny Coachman, they can make him funny (because its aways been a part of his schtick to be a funny english guy) and he can handle himself much better in the ring than any previous GM.
Im excited about it.