WKO100, Finally it's here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbk1991

Reaction score
If you think they "fixed it" that's you're own look out... It was a botched program. Deal with it!
1 Point for the Heartbreaker.
You're the fucking dense one if you think they buy-rate of a PPV has ANYTHING to do with how good the worker subsequently performed on the night.
Umm, no that's not what I said. Another point!
I didn't debate Henry's ranking at all... I argued the point that he wan't in the same league as Vader, and thus that your chosen 'yardstick' was bullshit. PERIOD.
Someone argued Mark's ranking, which is why a mentioned Vader in the first place. Bam! another point.
Dude you are SO fucking transparent...You're a typically conceited smark that thinks that somehow cos you can reel off bunch of shit about Indie wrestlers that you're somhow more intelligent and have a better grasp of pro-wrestling than someone that watches a big promotion... Shoulda known you'd play the "I'm older than you" card sooner or later too (like you did with CMS).
LOVE it how you call CMLL, AAA, NOAH etc wrestlers "indie" wrestlers. And another strike! That's what, 4?
Fuck you, you deluded fool... Wrestling is fake... There's nothing in it that warrants the pretentious, po-faced attitude that so many peeps like you bring to the table.... What's the fucking point of watching some dry, puro-ish so-called clinic? ...So you can sit around with your only other friend in the world and give some random japanese guy you ultimately have no affinity to marks out of ten for their arm-bars?
RAGE!!! 5
I watch wrestling to be enteratined (Yknow, fun, laughter and all that stuff)...
And non-mainstream wrestling also provides entertainment. 5+1=6
Enjoy your list!
It's not my list! 7!

Heartbreaker 7, Marky the Mark 0

ICHIBAN!

Airfixx

Yeah, yeah, in your WILDEST fuckin' dreams(*), 'pal'.

(*Y'know, the one's where you also have enough integrity to stay TRUE to your original point and have the ability to debate it properly.)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I remember seeing this list in another message board.. It was crap then, and its crap now.

Agreed, I saw it elsewhere too. I think this guy is just going everywhere and posting it.

Well, anyway, this where I found the list. Worth checking out if you want to know the explanations:

z11.invisio$nfree.com/wrestling_ko/index.php?showforum=35

(..not sure if you can link to other sites here? Remove "$")

Nope, that's advertising which is frowned upon here.

Last post for me in this thread.

You promise?

I'll promise.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I'm so glad this dude got banned. This whole thread pisses me off to read. 90% I can understand someone's reasoning for their opinions, but this? This is 100% bullshit, probably compiled just to make sure no one did like it.