WKF T-Shirts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 59 - Ken Shamrock

Gangrel gets a 51 and takes 34th on our list. Hey at least he did better than Batista... Next up...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shamrock.jpg

Ken Shamrock has won the following titles:

WWE Tag Team Titles
WWE Intercontinental Title
TNA World Heavyweight Title
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never been a Shamrock fan personally. He was ok in the ring, but nothing special. Below average on the mic. He just wasn't interesting to me.

4.5/10

Soulpower

7/10... Average on the mic but crazy Shamrock was awesome! He could go in the ring and improved a lot from his debut until his last match... And unlike a certain olympic gold medalist who shall remain nameless, Shamrock could also get it done in the UFC octagon.

Maxi

Reaction score
8/10 was good in ring.
Promos werent good but his presence in the cooperation was felt due to him being mad.

phantomgerald

7/10. i liked seeing him in UFC. hes the tough ass guy that doesn't really have a gimmick in wwe. not that great a wrestler to be honest. hes one-sided and can't do anything other than be pissed at that guy he feuding with

Defiant One

Reaction score
very intense, angry, and pissed off as a whole. ok on the mic, not much of a gimmick decent in the ring, 7/10

xtremebadass

7.5/10 Hey anybody "real" in wrestling must be good, I graded him most off his success in UFC and I saw his match with Rock at Mania

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
At the most I would give him a 5/10 I could not stand him in the WWF. I was glad when he left and went back to the UFC.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
8/10

He was the Kurt Angle back in the days. He even had the Ankle lock as his finisher like Angle. And his entrance made some guys think twice before gettin into the ring with him, When he hits his head with his two fists in the stairs.