WKF Introductions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Since the WKF E-fed members will be posting here now, I figured I would make one thread for us to introduce ourselves so there isn't a bunch of them.

I'll start by saying yo, I am Disturbed but my real name is Taylor. My e-fed name is Nick Taylor so you can call me Disturbed, D, Taylor, or Nick. I am only 15 but I am intelligant when it comes to wrestling. Don't treat me as a kid and don't base my age on joining WKF or not. Anyway I enjoy roleplay, match writting, Soccer, and all things wrestling of course.

So yeah that's me.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
I'm Boondocks. Know as some Russian name that you won't understand on WKF. I'm part of creative on WKF. I love all sports, and I love discussing wrestling.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Welcome to the both of you and all the rest who came over to join. Hope you all enjoy being here.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Thanks for welcoming us with open arms. TWC seems like a great place. I'm excited about our partnership, as I think it will benefit both sides.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Im MaNonTheMoon, known as MaN or MaNon for short. Glad to be here and Im very excited about being here

the Reaper

Reaction score
Im the Reaper, but alot of people call me Reaps or Reaper, I have 2 wrestlers in WKF, Ryan the Reaper Robinson and Bull Connor

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Looking forward to your work, Reaps.

Draven

Reaction score
I think i was here almost a year ago with PCW but i forgot my username since then but Just call me Draven wrestling is more then a passion its a dream that i will live sooner then later. and im on creative of WKF

6timehitta

Reaction score
If you don't know, I'm 6timehitta, my name is Roger Ruiz, I am a pro wrestler and Disturbed is a bud of mine. I am 22 and I have a 20 yr old wife and a 4 yr old son. My life is great, and I can't have a better family. I am a recovering addict, but my lady and son made me stop, lemme know if you wanna know anything else.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
If you are a Pro Wrestler where do you work?

Saint

Reaction score
My names Caine, i have no idea what I told you my name was and I am awesome. I actually assumed this was a matchwriting fed, but Im here now so yeah, may as well right?