WKF Friday Night Carnage: Episode 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremebadass

well they must be doing something right, if they managed to keep all of their talent this long, because Styles and Joe have had numerous WWE contract offers and turned them all down, plus they signed sting, who does't know well paid? lol

Wrestling Station

i dont think so, ECW originals are only good to be known as ECW originals. They will not do any good to TNA.
In my opinion, most of them cant wrestle, only use weapons as they are hardcore guys.

They will not be cheered by TNA fans as they will suck in the hexagonal ring.

I think Sabu will be the only guy to succeed there but still i cant see that happening as still he uses chairs alot and TNA is not an extreme wrestling.

JCLS

Reaction score
I doubt they'll go back, pay is too good in wwe

xtremebadass

even if the whole wrestling world wanted you WWE is just too high paying to pass up, and im glad because they belong in ECW, they dont fit in TNA, theyre getting their own attitude and they dont fit in with it

Maloney

Reaction score
Yeah, there gonna have to leave WWE. Hoe long to you expect the new ECW to last. I dont expect it to last very long at all. Hopefully RVD gets released and is on his way to TNA, but thats just a dream.

C4

Only Time can tell what will happen, but it's going to be fu*king Stupid if ECw guys go to TNA it's going to suck. Lets just see what happens.. \
The New Breed would look good under Tna but still it's not TNA type, ECW is another thing.
But they should Shut down the ECW because it sucks no match is cool it's just plain LAME.
Lets see what happens

Evil Storm

Reaction score
thats not good if the ecw originals going all to tna or new breed.

no no ecw is ecw its sucks now every week but its not ecw

Mr. Mat

all the originals should just leave because the real ecw died in 2001

bighustle233

Reaction score
HIGHLY DOUBT that this will happen, with the exception of RVD and Sabu. Sandman wants no part of TNA and quite frankly I would rather not see him stumblin all over Impact. RVD is said to be finished with WWE after his contract expires and wants some time off from the heavy schedule of WWE.

This is the lure for wrestlers to leave WWE and join TNA. This is why a lot of the people who have been in the WWE for a while like Christian, Kurt Angle, and RVD would want to join up with TNA. They have a lighter less demanding schedule and are given the freedom to self promote to make extra money on the side.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
wkflogo.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/zQJGaGYSLZw[/youtube]

Event: Friday Night Carnage: Episode 2
Venue: Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky
Date: June 10, 2011
Network: Premium Network
Air Time: 6:30-8:00 PM Eastern Time

Leonard Scott: Hello everyone and welcome to WKF Friday Night Carnage! Last week we saw a group of villians join together to form a powerful stable, called Top Notch Talent.

Mac Reynolds: They are exactly what they claim to be, they are top notch talent.

Leonard Scott: Last week on Carnage, TNT beat down Howard Bennington and El Superbeasto. As they beat down El Superbeasto, his opponent at No Turning Back Paul Backmon, just sat and watch it all go down. Tonight is the official contract signing for the main event at No Turning Back. That will take place later as we kick off the night with a big tag team match as Ryan Welfare and Syn battles The Reaper and Cory Allen!

We go to Justin Cash where he is about to introduce the opening contest but is cut off by a video package on the titantron. The video shows Syn and Ryan Welfare standing outside of a lockeroom door with an evil smile on there faces.

Ryan Welfare: We were supposed to be in a tag team match tonight against The Reaper and Cory Allen. Now I am not sure how well that will work out, after what happened to cory Allen tonight.

Syn: Ryan, open the door and show everyone what has happened to Cory Allen.

Ryan Welfare opens the door where Cory Allen is shown with a rope around his neck hanging from a hook on the lockeroom ceiling! He is knocked out and blood is gushing from his mouth as he hangs there.

Leonard Scott: Holy shit! This is way to far! They have hung Cory Allen! How could they do this to a human being?

Syn: Ryan, who could have done a horrible thing like this?

Ryan Welfare: I have no idea. Whoever did this must not have had a heart. It looks like our match will just have to be a handicap match.

Syn: So sad.... So sad....

Syn and Ryan Welfare make there way to the ring as the video package fades away.

Mac Reynolds: I wonder who did that to Cory Allen?

Leonard Scott: Are you serious, Mac?

Mac Reynolds: It could be anyone.

Justin Cash: This next contest is scheduled for one fall and will be a handicap match!

"TNT" By ACDC plays and out comes both Ryan Welfare and Syn.

Justin Cash: At a combined weight of over 500 pounds, Syn and Ryan Welfare!

They enter the ring as the fans give them a ton of heat and they have a microphone in their hands.

Ryan Welfare: Last week, Syn and myself joined forces with The Elite, Nick Taylor and JT Evans. At the end of the night, we showed everyone what we were capable of doing. So just in case you missed, we are going to take a look at it again.

El Superbeasto walks over to the announcer's table to Paul Backmon. They stare each other down and Howard Bennington is laid out in the middle of the ring. "Hate me Now" by Nas hits the PA system and Nick Taylor, Syn, Ryan Welfare, and JT Evans run down to the ring.

Leonard Scott: What are they doing out here?

They lift up Howard Bennington and take turns beating him down. Syn connects with Insanity's edge! Bennington is knocked out but they are not letting up. They are on him like a pack of wolves. El Superbeasto and Paul Backmon are still staring one another down on the outside and have no idea what is going on in the ring. Ryan Welfare then hits him with the Extremist! After Welfare is finished, JT Evans lifts him up over his head and connects with a reverse attitude adjustment. Bennington can't move but this doesn't stop TNT. Nick Taylor grabs the legs of Howard Bennington and locks in the sharp shooter.

Leonard Scott: I thought Nick and Howard were buddies?

Mac Reynolds: They were until Nick threw him over the top rope last week and Bennington got pissy about it.

El Superbeasto and Paul Backmon now realize what is going on. Beasto runs in the ring to make the save but TNT beats him down as well.

Leonard Scott: They are beating him down like a pack of wolves! Don't you want your opponent to go in at 100%, Backmon? Why don't you go help him out?

Paul Backmon: I don't care how healthy he is going into No Turning Back because I will beat him whether or not he is injured or in good shape.

Backmon just sets back and watches with a smile on his face as they beat down Beasto.

Syn: Right now, we will take out Reaper, just like we took out Howard Bennington and El Superbeasto last week.

Mac Reynolds: Top Notch Talent: Get on board or get rolled over!

"Don't fear the Reaper" by HIM fills the PA sound system and out comes The Reaper.

Justin Cash: From a Dark basement in Winchester, Kentucky, weighing in at 268 pounds, Ryan "The Reaper" Robinson!

The Reaper creeps down to the ring with a baseball bat in hand. He sits the baseball bat down beside the steel steps and climbs into the ring as he glares in the eyes of Ryan Welfare and Syn. The referee calls for the bell and the match has begun.

Mac Reynolds: Reaper better watch out because I think Welfare and Syn will take him out like TNT took out Bennington last week.

Leonard Scott: Or like how they hung Cory Allen earlier.

Mac Reynolds: You have no proof.

Welfare is starting the match off with the Reaper. They lock up and start the match off fast. Welfare goes to whip Reaper into the ropes but Reaper reverses it into an impactful clothesline! Reaper picks him up and whips him into the corner. He then runs at him and goes for a big splash but Welfare manages to lift up his leg and Reaper eats a big boot! Welfare then connects with a chop block, bringing Reaper down to his knees. Welfare throws some kicks at him, while he is down. Ryan Welfare lifts him up and whips him into the corner, where Syn is standing. Welfare throws some chops to the chest of the Reaper and then tags in Syn. Welfare exits the ring and Syn drop kicks the Reaper. Syn covers him but he kicks out at just one. Syn lifts him up and goes for a neckbreaker but Reaper counters it and hits a ddt. He picks up Syn and whips him off the ropes, when Syn runs back, Reaper hits a big scoop slam! He covers Syn but Welfare runs in to break up the count.

Leonard Scott: These guys always have to have someone help them out.

Welfare beats down on Reaper but the referee sends him back to his team's corner. Reaper is distracted by Welfare so Syn rolls him up for the schoolboy pin. One... Two... Kickout! Syn picks him up and connects with a snap suplex before tagging in his partner, Ryan Welfare. He runs in and goes after Reaper with a big knee drop to Reaper's forhead. Welfare covers him but Reaper kicks out at just two. Welfare tags in Syn once again and Syn comes in from the top rope. He leaps off with a huge missle drop kick to the Reaper!

Mac Reynolds: Did you see the hang time during that drop kick?

Reaper rolls out of the ring and Syn runs, leaps over the top rope, and connects with a big senton! The fans in the arena are chanting "WKF" repeatedly.

Leonard Scott: Syn may have just taken out Reaper and himself as well.

One... Two... Three... Four... At five, Welfare grabs Syn and rolls him back into the ring but Reaper is able to get up and inside the ring by the count of eight. syn comes at Reaper with a clothesline but he ducks and runs at Syn. Reaper hits a running neckbreaker! Reaper picks him up and positions him in the corner. He then sets him on the top turnbuckle and is looking for a side suplex, off the top rope. Reaper goes for it but Syn flips out of it and lands on his feet in the middle of the squared circle. He then, runs and leaps at Reaper on the top rope with a big kick to the head. Reaper is dazed and Syn throws him off the top rope. He lands roughly on the canvas as Syn, makes his way back to the top of the turnbuckle and connects with a moonsault! Syn covers him for the pin. One... Two... Kickout!

Leonard Scott: Reaper kicks out after a big moonsault from the top turnbuckle!

Syn gets to his feet and tags in Ryan Welfare. He runs in and picks up The Reaper. He throws some strikes at the back of the Reaper and then plants him with some european uppercuts. Welfare whips Reaper across the ring but Reaper comes back with an elbow strike. Reaper whips him into the ropes and then hits a big spinebuster! Welfare is out and Reaper locks in a half boston crab. Syn is screaming in agony.

Mac Reynolds: Come on Syn, get to the ropes!

Leonard Scott: Wow, you aren't being biased at all.

Syn reaches for the ropes but Reaper moves forward and pulls him away from the ropes. Ryan Welfare runs in and connects with the Extremist on Reaper to break up the boston crab!

Mac Reynolds: Lights out, Reaper! And this is a different type of darkness than what you are used to.

The referee sends Welfare back into his corner and Syn rolls over on the Reaper.

Mac Reynolds: No way he can kick out of this.

One... Two... Thre, Kickout!

Leonard Scott: I believe he just did, Mac!

Syn can't believe Reaper kicked out! Syn makes his way to the top rope and is looking for Falling into Chaos. He goes for it but Reaper rolls slides out of the way and Syn crashes hard on the canvas! Both men are trying to get to there feet. Syn is crawling to make a tag and gets it! Welfare comes in and goes for another Extremist but Reaper counters and throws him off. Reaper then hits the Reaping Death Drop! Syn runs back in but Reaper hits a Reaping Death Drop on him as well!

Leonard Scott: Reaping Death Drop times two!

Reaper covers Syn but the referee refuses to count since Syn is not the legal man. Reaper realizes this and covers Welfare instead. One... Two... Thre, he lifts his foot on the bottom rope!

Mac Reynolds: Ryan Welfare manages to lift his foot up on the bottom rope to break the count!

Reaper goes to the outside and picks up his baseball bat. He gets back in the ring and goes to hit Ryan Welfare with it but the referee grabs the bat from him and warns him that it is illegal to use the baseball bat in this match. Reaper argues with the referee for a second and when he turns around, Welfare is up to his feet and connects with an Extremist! Welfare tags in Syn and he goes to the top rope. He leaps off and connects with Falling into Chaos!

Mac Reynolds: That's what he gets for trying to bring in the baseball bat.

Syn covers him and the referee gets down to make the count. One... Two... Three! The referee calls for the bell as the match is over.

Justin Cash: Here are your winners, Ryan Welfare and Syn!

"TNT" by ACDC begins to play and the two members of TNT stand in the ring and strike a pose. They celebrate before exiting the ring and making their way through the curtain, to the back.

Renegade comes out and is focusing on the helpless Reaper laying inside the ring. Renegade picks him up and hits the Doomsday Device!

Leonard Scott: Renegade just dropped him on his head!

Ryan Welfare and Syn run back out to the ring but don't attack Reaper. Instead, they go after Renegade and beat him down as Reaper is laid out in the middle of the squared circle.

Leonard Scott: What's there beef with Renegade?

Renegade trys to fight them off but the numbers game is catching up with him. Syn and Welfare take off running and Renegade soon follows. Syn and Welfare run up the entrance ramp and are climbing up the titantron.

Leonard Scott: Why the hell are they climbing up there?

Syn and Welfare thirty feet in the air on the top of the titantron, and Renegade is climbing up as well. Once he gets up there, he doesn't have time to react as Welfare and Syn beat him down. Welfare then whispers something into the ear of Syn and Syn smiles, evily. Syn takes Renegade and tosses him off of the titantron, he crashes sickily beside the entrance ramp, landing directly on the concrete!

Mac Reynolds: Holy fuckin shit!!!!!!

Leonard Scott: Oh my God, that is way to damn far! Renegade just fell thirty feet to the floor! Earlier they hung a human being and now they throw one to the concrete, from thirty feet in the air. He had nothing to break his fall.

EMT's and paramedics rush to the scene and carry him off in a stretcher. They load him into an ambulance, Syn and Welfare are smiling the entire time. Syn then grabs a mic.

Syn: Reaper, that right there, is exactly why you don't fuck with Syn! Reaper, that right there, is exactly why you don't fuck with TNT, bitch!

Ricky Ranson is shown in the back, standing alongside Chris Kline.

Ricky Ranson: Standing alongside me right now, is Chris Kline. Chris, why did you go out to the ring last week to make the save for El Superbeasto?

Chris Kline: Don't get it twisted. I ran out there to issue a warning to Nick Taylor and TNT. At No Turning Back, he is my opponent or should I say victim when we face off for the North American Championship. I don't want TNT attacking everyone thinking they are taking over WKF so last week, I ran out with a steel chair to prove my point. If they want to take over, they are going to have to go through Chris Kline and that is not an easy task.

Ricky Ranson: What are your thoughts on your opponent tonight, JT Evans?

Chris Kline: I don't really have many thoughts about him. He is a seven foot giant and to many he is intimidating but to Chris Kline, he is not. I am not intimidated by any man. Tonight, I defeat the bodyguard of TNT and I send out a message to Nick Taylor.

We go back down to the ring as Kline makes his way to the entrance ramp.

Justin Cash: This next contest is scheduled for one fall. From Manchester, England, weighing in at 225 pounds, Chris Kline!

"God save the queen" by Sex Pistols play and out comes Chris Kline with Chelsea, soon following behind. Kline receives a mixed reaction from the fans.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from San Diego, California, weighing in at 398 pounds, JT Evans!

"Crying like a bitch" by Godsmack erupts from the speakers and the seven foot giant, of JT Evans walks out to the ring.

Mac Reynolds: There's the top notch bodyguard!

Evans has to step over the top rope to get in the ring. The bell sounds and the match is underway. Kline runs at Evans and throws some strikes at him but Evans shoves him off and knocks him down with a big headbut. Evans walks over and stands on the back of Chris Kline!

Leonard Scott: He's going to crush the insides of Chris Kline.

Evans taunts at a few fans before lifting up Chris Kline and hitting a big backbreaker. JT Evans goes for a pin but Kline kicks out at one! Evans picks him up and hits another backbreaker. Evans then whips him into the corner and throws some hard slaps to the chest of his opponent. Chris Kline's chest is blood red. Evans, whips him into the opposite turnbuckle and runs at him but he takes down the giant with a drop toe hold. Kline gets to his feet and drops down with an elbow on JT Evans. Kline climbs up to the top turnbuckle and waits patiently for Evans to get to his feet. Once he does, Kline leaps off, going for a flying cross body but Evans catches him and slams him down on the canvas! He goes for the cover and the referee drops down to count. One... Kickout!

Mac Reynolds: Kline kicksout at one.

Leonard Scott: Kline is one tough son of a bitch.

Evans picks him up and whips him across the ring. He fires back with a clothesline! Evans ducks and backbody drops Kline out of the ring. Evans makes his way to the outside as well and whips Kline into the steel steps. Chelsea looks on with a fear in her eyes. Evans picks up Kline and press slams him from the outside, over the top rope, and into the ring!

Mac Reynolds: Look at the strength of JT Evans!

Evans gets in the ring as well and goes for a cover but Kline kicks out at one. Evans picks him up and whips him into the ropes as he goes to catch him in a sidewalk slam but Kline reverses it into a head scissors hurricanrada! Once he gets JT Evans grounded, he locks in the crossface.

Leonard Scott: I don't see how he managed to lock in the crossface on JT Evans.

Evans is trying to fight out of it. He manages to get to his knees but Kline isn't letting go! Evans even stands on his feet but Kline doesn't let go. Evans then connects with a huge samoan drop!

Mac Reynolds: I don't think that crossface went as planned.

Evans waits for Kline to get to his feet and then goes for a running sto but Kline moves out of the way and then locks in the sleeper hold. Kline is gripping tightly around the neck of JT Evans and his face is turning purple.

Leonard Scott: That's a way to bring the giant down!

Kline continues to wear him down with the sleeper hold. The referee takes the arm of JT Evans and drops it. His arm falls once. His arm falls twice. His arm falls for a thir, he lifts it up!

Mac Reynolds: JT Evans is still in this!

Kline backs off of him and connects with a drop kick to the back of the head. He then throws some stomps at JT Evans. Kline gets down and locks in an arm bar! He wrenches down on the arm but Evans turns it over and delivers a kick to the gut. He picks up Kline and connects with a big boot! Evans picks up Kline and is looking for a reverse attitude adjustment. Kline fights out of it and goes for a stunner but Evans throws him astray. Evans runs at him and connects with a hard hitting, spear!

Leonard Scott: He just turned Chris Kline inside out.

Evans covers him for the pin, One... Two... Kickout!

Mac Reynolds: How did Chris Kline kick out of the humungous spear?

Leonard Scott: I have no idea.

Evans picks him up and is going for a reverse ddt into a guillitine but Kline reverses and rolls him up, quickly! One... Two... Three!

Leonard Scott: Kline got the quick roll up from out of nowhere and picked up the win!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, Chris Kline!

Chelsea runs into the ring to celebrate with her boyfriend, Chris Kline but JT Evans chases her off. Evans then picks up Kline and connects with the reverse ddt into a guillitine, after the match is over. He then stomps to the back in frustration as Chelsea gets back inside the squared circle to check on Kline.

We go to the back where Evans is shown in the lockeroom of TNT throwing things around as he is pissed off about the loss to Chris Kline.

Nick Taylor: Settle down, dude. Don't sweat it. We have had a great night so far. Syn and Welfare threw Renegade off the top of the titantron. He will probably be in a hospital bed for the rest of his life, if he even lives and you may have lost but you got the last laugh because you took him out, afterwards.

JT Evans: I guess you are right.

Nick Taylor: Of course I am right. I am always right. Now just let loose and come out to the ring with me and Lila when I take on fatass Connor, later tonight.

We head back down to the ring where Justin Cash is set to introduce the next match.

Justin Cash: This next contest is scheduled for one fall. From The Depths of Hell, weighing in at 287 pounds, Jimmy Thorton!

"Creeping Death" By Metalica hits the PA system and Jimmy Thorton comes out to a tough crowd. They are boo'ing him as he enters the ring, as "Save Me" by Burn Halo plays and out comes his opponent.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, From Sin City, weighing in at 270 pounds, Damian Seth!

Both men are in the ring and the referee calls for the bell. This match is set as both of these immovable objects meet each other in the middle of the squared circle. Jimmy Thorton calls for a test of strength and Damian Seth accepts. They lock up to see who is stronger but Jimmy Thorton kicks him in the gut. Thorton throws some strikes at his opponent's head and then whips him into the corner. Thorton runs and connects with a big splash in the corner!

Mac Reynolds: Jimmy Thorton splashes Damian Seth in the corner!

Thorton picks him up and goes for a snap suplex but Damian Seth reverses into a snap suplex of his own! Seth covers him but he kicks out at one. Seth picks him up and throws some slaps to his chest but Thorton counters back with a blow to the head. Seth comes back with a punch of his own and they are slugging it out in the middle of the squared circle. Both men bounce off the ropes and come at each other with a clothesline but they connect at the same time and both men get knocked on there butt.

Leonard Scott: They just collided, head on like two semi trucks!

Once both men are up on there feet, Thorton comes at Seth with a big boot but Seth ducks and connects with a big boot of his own! Seth then comes down on him with a huge running leg drop. He lifts up Jimmy Thorton and goes for a belly to belly overhead suplex but Thorton reverses into a belly to belly overhead suplex of his own and Damian Seth flys out of the ring and on to the arena floor!

Leonard Scott: Look at the strength of Jimmy Thorton to be able to toss Damian Seth over the top rope like that.

The referee begins to count as Damian Seth is laid out on the outside. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... and he is up to his feet at six. He slides in the ring and is able to get in before the seven count. Jimmy Thorton goes for a ddt but Seth shoves him away and connects with a running clothesline to knock down Jimmy Thorton.

Mac Reynolds: That was a big ass clothesline!

Seth covers him but he kicks out two. Seth picks him up and throws some european uppercuts. He whips Jimmy Thorton into the corner and sets him up on the top turnbuckle. Seth is looking for a superplex.

Leonard Scott: This may be the biggest superplex I have ever whitnessed.

Damian Seth lifts him up and connects with the superplex! They hit the ring and crash through it!

Mac Reynolds: What? They just broke the damn ring!

The ring has a hole in it now as Jimmy Thorton and Damian Seth crawls out of the hole. The fans in the arena are in shock as they have never seen a ring fall through like that. Seth covers Jimmy Thorton, and the referee gets down to count. One... Two... Thr, No! He lifts his shoulder and kicksout!

Leonard Scott: After being slammed through the ring, how did he kick out of that?

Mac Reynolds: I don't know how either men are able to get up from that. Is this match going to continue with a hole in the middle of the ring?

Leonard Scott: I guess they are just going to have to dodge the hole so they don't fall in and break an ankle.

Seth lifts up Thorton and goes for the Ominous Fate but Thorton counters into a bearhug and is squeezing the life out of Damian Seth. Thorton continues to apply the pressure and is not holding up. Thorton then, slams him down to the canvas. He covers Damian Seth for the One... Two... Kickout!

Leonard Scott: Damian Seth lifts his shoulder, right before three!

Mac Reynolds: This show is called Carnage for a reason because this place looks like a car wreck!

Leonard Scott: In all my years of commentating, I have never witnessed the ring break straight through like that.

Thorton lifts him up and goes for a body slam but Seth fights out of it and connects with an atomic drop!

Mac Reynolds: Jimmy Thorton may not be able to have kids after that move.

Seth then goes for a spinebuster and hits it! Seth covers him for the one... two... Kickout!

Leonard Scott: How are these freak of natures going to finish one another off?

Seth lifts him up and goes for sin city vice but Jimmy Thorton counters and reverses it into the Satan Bomb! He covers him and the referee drops down to count. One... Two... Three!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, Jimmy Thorton!

Thorton's music hits and he leaves as he exits and the ring crew comes out to work on the ring and fix it for the next match. As they work on the ring, we head to the back where Draven Logan Kennedy is standing back in a dark room with his Rampage title drapped over his shoulder.

Draven Logan Kennedy: On the first episode of Friday Night Carnage, I defeated Milenko for his own Rampage title. This title is now all mine. It is now owned by Draven Logan Kennedy because I got rid of Milenko. He is long gone and I know for sure, nobody will ever see him again. Nobody knows where he is or what happened and nobody will ever know. Now Milenko is a victim of the past. The future is to come. Next week on Carnage there will be a number one contenders match for my Rampage title. The winner will face me at No Turning Back. Since I own this title, I decided who will be facing off for the number one contendership. Right here next week, JT Evans will be taking on Bull Connor in an unsanctioned match. Now I have chose both of them because they are the biggest guys in WKF and I want to take on the biggest challenge. However, I will not decide who is the number one contender by the winner of the match. I will be deciding by who inflicts the most pain and who takes the most pain. Whichever man in the match is the most hardcore, is the one will be named number one contender. So in this case, the winner of the match doesn't really matter. Next week I will be back to spectate the match and announce at the end, who the number one contender is.

Leonard Scott: Nobody has ever decided a contender by who is the most hardcore so this should be interesting.

Mac Reynolds: Tonight has been full of shocking moments but there is more to come as Nick Taylor takes on Bull Connor next and El Superbeasto and Paul Backmon will be signing there contract to make the main event at No Turning Back, official.

Justin Cash: The following contest is your main event match of the evening! From Miami, Florida, weighing in at almost 500 pounds, Bull Connor!

"Freak on a Leash" by Korn fills the PA System and out comes the 500 pound, self proclaimed toughest man in the world, Bull Connor! He walks down the entrance ramp and pays the fans no attention as he enters by stepping over the top rope.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, From Hollywood, California, weighing in at 240 pounds, the Elite NIck Taylor!

"Hate me Now" by Nas begins to play and Nick Taylor comes out with his girlfriend Lila, and his bodyguard JT Evans alongside of him. Once they get to the end of the entrance ramp, The Elite drops down and does a few pushups before he gets in the ring.

The official signals for the bell and the main event is underway. Nick Taylor trys to shake Bull Connor's hand with a cocky look on his face but he doesn't accept. Nick then slaps the face of Bull Connor but it just makes him angry as he charges at Nick Taylor but the Elite ducks. It fires Bull Connor up even more and he charges at Taylor once again and he ducks again, dodging the angry bull. Bull Connor trys for it a third time and Nick Taylor takes him down with a drop toe hold. Nick gets to his feet and throws some kicks to the back of Bull Connor but he fights them off and gets back to his feet as well. Bull plants Nick with a big boot to the head.

Leonard Scott: Nick Taylor's head just richocheted like whiplash!

Bull goes for a quick cover early on but the Elite kicks out.

Mac Reynolds: A simple blow to the head isn't going to stop the Elite.

Bull Connor throws some diving headbutts at Nick Taylor and stops him from getting to his feet. Bull picks him up over his head and is looking for a gorilla press slam.

Leonard Scott: Look at the strength from Bull Connor!

Nick fights out of it and gets down. Once he is landed, he turns Bull Connor around and connects with a big ddt! Nick rolls him over for the cover but his shoulder is up, right after a one count. The Elite takes off his head band and wraps it around the neck off Bull Connor. He is trying to choke the life out of his opponent with a piece of his own ring attire.

Leonard Scott: That's illegal. Come on ref, do something!

Nick continues to choke him with the head band but finally he reaches deep down and has enough fight to grab the head band and snap it into!

Mac Reynolds: Bull Connor just broke the Elite' headband.

A look of fear blazes across the eyes of Nick Taylor as he realizes what Bull Connor is capable of. Nick slides out of the ring and begins to run away from Bull Connor. He chases the Elite down but Lila jumps in and sticks her foot out so Bull Connor trips over her foot! The referee never even sees it and Nick Taylor is laughing at his opponent. Nick trys to lift up Connor but he is 500 pounds of dead weight. The Elite struggles but eventually he rolls Bull Connor back into the ring. Nick slides into the ring as well and hits him with a swinging neckbreaker! Nick Taylor goes for the pin as the referee drops down. One... Two... Kickout!

Mac Reynolds: This monster is not going to give up.

Nick is yelling at him and calling him a dumb fatass since he won't stay down. The Elite grabs the legs off Bull Connor and twists them around to lock in a figure four leg lock. Nick falls back and the pressure is applied. The face of Bull Connor shows how much pain and agony his legs are in. Connor is struggling but he fights out of it and pushes Nick Taylor off. Connor gets back to his feet and takes down the Elite with a fireman's carry. Connor picks him up and whips him hard into the corner and comes at him with a big splash! He squishes Nick Taylor into the corner, and backs up to do it again! He connects a second time and then goes to the top rope.

Leonard Scott: It's not everyday you see a 500 pound man go to the top rope.

Once he gets his balance, Bull Connor leaps off looking for a diving headbutt. As soon as he comes down at Nick Taylor, JT Evans is there to pull Nick out of the ring and Bull Connor misses, landing roughly in the middle of the squared circle.

Mac Reynolds: They better watch out. If they aren't careful they could crash through the ring where it was repaired, earlier.

Nick runs over and covers Bull Connor, looking for a pin. One... Two... Kickout!

Leonard Scott: Bull Connor kicks out once again.

Nick takes out his frustrations on the referee and shoves him but the referee shoves him in return! Nick waits patiently, for Bull Connor to rise to his feet. Once he is up, Nick grabs a hold of his neck and leaps on his back for a tightly locked, sleeper hold. It doesn't effect Bull Connor as he falls on his back, slamming the Elite on the pine. Bull Connor covers him and both his shoulder are down. One... Two... Kickout!

Mac Reynolds: The Elite kicks out at two!

Leonard Scott: Are you in love with Nick Taylor?

Mac Reynolds: Sounds like you are just jealous that I got a bit of a bromance with Nick Taylor.

Leonard Scott: Yeah right! Does he even know you exist?

Bull Connor picks up Nick Taylor and whips him into the ropes. Nick bounces off and runs right back at him. Bull Connor catches him in a bull hug and slams him down to the mat with a spinebuster! Bull picks up The Elite and is looking for the Bull Horn Drop but Taylor fights out of it and delivers a kick to the mid section of Bull Connor. Nick Taylor, then goes for Gifted and Talented but he misses and Bull Connor catches him with a backbreker! Connor picks him up and tosses him out of the ring. He then gets out of the ring as well and whips Taylor into the steel steps. Nick crashes into the steps with a wicked thud and Bull Connor slides him back into the ring. Bull gets back in and lifts Nick Taylor up for a superplex. He holds him in mid air and lets all the blood in his body rush to his head before taking him down!

Leonard Scott: Bull Connor let every ounce of blood in the body of Nick Taylor, rush to his head before dropping him on his back.

Bull Connor rolls him over and looks to be going for the cover. One... Two... Kickout! Nick Taylor kicks out once again and Bull Connor lifts him up to try for the Bull Horn Drop again, but Nick Taylor fights out of it again and rolls up Bull Connor for a schoolboy! One... Two... Kickout! As soon as both men are up to there feet, Nick Taylor connects from out of nowhere with Gifted and Talented!

Mac Reynolds: He just hit Gifted and Talented! No way the Bull is kicking out of that.

Nick Taylor lands on him and goes for the pin as Lila and JT Evans look on from the outside. One... Two... Thre, No, Kickout!

Mac Reynolds: What the hell? For the first time in my life, I was actually wrong.

Leonard Scott: You have been wrong more times than Harold Camping.

Nick can't believe what he is seeing, he goes to the top rope as Bull Connor is laid out in the middle of the ring and he goes for a moonsault off the top rope. He flips backwards and connects, landing across the torso of Bull Connor. Nick covers him once again and the referee drops down to count. One... Two... Thr, Kickout!

Leonard Scott: Bull Connor kicks out again!

Nick Taylor can't believe he keeps kicking out, he lifts the legs of Bull Connor up and goes for the sharp shooter.

Mac Reynolds: The Elite is moving in for the kill!

Bull Connor is fighting out of it and Bull Connor is able to kick him off. Bull gets to his feet and The Elite Nick Taylor runs at him but Bull Connor catches him a Bull Horn Drop!

Leonard Scott: Bull Connor got all of that!

Connor covers him, looking for a pin. One... Two... the referee quits the count as he seems to be distracted by something. Lila Vasquez is standing on the apron, topless!

Leonard Scott: She can't do that!

Mac Reynolds: It's the fuckin premium network, she can do whatever the fuck she wants!

She signals for the referee to come over and he does. While he is staring at Lila's tits, JT Evans comes in the ring with a steel chair and cracks Bull Connor in the head with it, behind the referee's back. Evans is helping Nick Taylor get to his feet, when Chris Kline jumps the guard rail and runs in the ring.

Leonard Scott: It's Chris Kline!

Kline stuns Evans and throws him out of the ring! He then directs his full attention to Nick Taylor as the referee is still distracted. Lila doesn't realize what is going on and continues to show the referee her titties. Kline picks up Nick Taylor and positions him on the top rope. He then connects with the tower of London on Nick Taylor! Kline runs out of the ring and the referee never realized what has happened. Once the referee turns around, Bull Connor crawls over and covers Nick Taylor. One... Two... Three!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, Bull Connor!

Mac Reynolds: No, No, No, No! Chris Kline had no business being out here!

Leonard Scott: Lila had no business taking her shirt off during a wrestling match.

Mac Reynolds: Why the hell are you complaining? You were about to bust a nut over here.

Bull Connor's music hits and he leaves as JT Evans and Lila help Nick Taylor to the back. We go to the back where El Superbeasto is shown walking down the hallway, making his way to the ring. Paul Backmon is shown walking the same path as well as the general manager Curtis Ange. The ring crew is setting a table and two chairs in the ring.

Leonard Scott: The contract signing for the main event at No Turning Back, is right now!

"You're going down" by Sick Puppies plays and out comes Curtis Ange with the contracts and microphone in hand.

Curtis Ange: Ladies and gentlemen, I hold in my hand, the official contracts for the main event for the world title at WKF's first pay per view, on July 1, No Turning Back. The two men going after that World Title will be coming out here to sign the contracts, right now! So without further ado, please give a warm welcome to Paul Backmon!

"Lamb of God" By Redneck plays through the PA Sound System and out comes the Butcher himself, Paul Backmon! He comes down to the ring with a focused expression on his face. Backmon grabs a microphone and is ready to get down to business.

Paul Backmon: I been waiting all week, so let's get this contract signing underway!

Backmon sits down and El Superbeasto's music hits as he enters the ring.

Curtis Ange: The man, Paul Backmon will be facing at No Turning Back, you all know him, you all love him, El Superbeasto!

El Superbeasto sets at the table directly in front of Backmon and they have the contract in front of them.

Paul Backmon: Alright, I am happy someone decided to show up. I figured you would be to busy in Hollywood.

El Superbeasto: Yes, yes, Paul, you are so funny. You really make me laugh. You see even though I am a movie star, I have my priorities straight and one of my priorities is to beat you at No Turning Back to become the first ever WKF World Heavyweight Champion.

Paul Backmon: You didn't look like a champion when you were getting beat down last week. I got a lot of heat for not saving your ass.

El Superbeasto: I didn't need your help but you setting back and watching was worst than joining TNT and helping them beat me down.

Paul Backmon: Me join TNT? Why would someone like myself want to join them? I am a religious man and I would never fall in the wrong group by hanging out with those group of people. I can't stand them just as much as the next guy.

El Superbeasto: You had no problem with them when they were beating me down, last week.

Paul Backmon: I do have a problem with them but I have a bigger problem with you because I don't like you and I don't respect you. Paul Backmon deserves to be in the main event at No Turning Back. El Superbeasto is a fluke who got lucky! You think you are going to beat me with ease at No Turning Back but you can keep dreaming becuause reality will set in and The Butcher will walk out with the WKF World title around his waist.

El Superbeasto: Paul, that's where you're wrong. I don't think I am going to beat you. I know so! Why? Well I have the movie star good looks to be a world champion.

Paul Backmon: Movie star good looks? You wear a mask, nobody can see you.

El Superbeasto: Hold up, you didn't let me finish! And, I was a legend in Mexico and Mexico has far more better wrestlers than you!

Paul Backmon: Oh yeah? Let's not wait until the pay per view. Prove it, right here, right now!

Backmon stands up and turns the table over.

Curtis Ange: Stop! I said stop it, dammit! This is a contract signing! But before you sign the contract I got some news for you, if the two of you can behave yourselves log enough for me to speak. Since No Turning Back is our first pay per view, we want it to be big. We want it to be huge. So to make it even bigger, I don't just want a regular main event. I want a special main event!

A steel cage begins to lower from the ceiling and the fans are going crazy. A steel cage is now surrounding the ring.

Curtis Ange: That is exactly why I have made the main event at No Turning Back a steel cage mtch.

Paul Backmon signs the contract and shoves it into the chest of El Superbeasto. He signs it as well and offers a handshake to Backmon. They shake hands but Backmon pulls him in and they but heads and stare off inside the steel cage.

Leonard Scott: There you have it, at No Turning Back the World Title will be decided when Paul Backmon squares off with El Superbeasto inside a steel cage! We are all out of time, be here next week to see how it all plays out in the weeks leading up to No Turning Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.