• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Who is the Greatest Guitarist of all time?

Who is the Greatest Guitarist of all time?
1. Hendrix
2. Stevie Ray Vaughan
3. David Gilmour

yours?

Deftone

Reaction score
1)Jimi Hendtrix
2)Kirk Hammit
3)Slash

the dark knight

i think gary ryan should take a place among the best 3 .

.chaostheory

Reaction score
hmmm

I'll say

1. Hendrix (obviously)
2. Greg Allman
3. A Tie Between John Frusciante (RHCP) and Slash

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
1)Jimi Hendtrix
2.)Duane Allman
3.)Eric Clapton
4.)Robert Johnson
5.)Stevie Ray Vaughan

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix.

But honourable mentions to David Lee Roth and Robby Krieger

Slash

Reaction score
To many....Slash, Hendrix, Hammet, Eddie Van Halen, Buckethead just to name a few

xtremebadass

Jimi Hendrix man, there was no one greater.

I think John Mayer could play a mean ax, if you look past his girl voice

Maloney

Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix and Slash are my favorites.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix.

But honourable mentions to David Lee Roth and Robby Krieger

OMG.

There is no way I actually screwed up and put David Lee Roth's name instead of Eddie Van Halen. :wassat:

May the guitar god's forgive my transgression.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I was getting ready to post something about that....lol.

Anyways, I would have to go with Kirk Hammett, Jimmy Page, Slash, Hendrix, Van Halen.....the usuals. It's obvious they are gonna be named everytime this discussion comes up.

But on a side note David Lee Roth> Eddie Van Halen in just sheer awesomeness.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Anybody who has it in their contract that their feet must be washed with Perrier water after the show is awesome.

Kairi

Reaction score
Nineteen-year-old McFerrel Jones was apparently shot to death last week because he veered into a lane of traffic near a car occupied by two suspected gunmen, according to case details released by the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Monday.

Jones and an unidentified passenger were on their way back from the Destiny Night Club at about 1 a.m. Aug.1, when they stopped at a red light on Kirkman Road at West Colonial Drive.

At the intersection, deputies said, 17-year-old Jeremiah Pinkard pulled up in a white Dodge Magnum, let the window down, and said to Jones and the passenger, "Y'all need to watch how y'all driving."

The passenger apologized to Pinkard and, in an attempt to defuse the situation, told the teenager they were driving erratically because they were rushing to the hospital, a Sheriff's Office report said.

Pinkard, in response, told Jones and the passenger, "I could take y'all's life tonight."

Video: George and Cindy Anthony attend Caylee birthday memorial

The passenger told Pinkard they didn't want any trouble.

When the light turned green, Jones, who lived in Belle Isle, began to pull forward and turn left onto West Colonial Drive.

Then, shots rang out.

Jones, struck by at least one bullet, drove into the parking lot of the nearby Mr. Quick Restaurant and died in his car.

Pinkard and several other passengers in his vehicle, including 18-year-old Jacques Broughton, fled.

Detectives tracked down the passengers in Pinkard's car, who said Pinkard was angry because Jones veered into his lane, the report said.

Pinkard told the passengers he was going to go "bang it out with them" — or have a shootout.

The passengers told detectives they were shocked when Pinkard pulled out a gun and began shooting at Jones. Broughton, who was sitting in the back seat, also pulled a handgun, reached over, put the window down, and fired a shot, the report said.

Deputies arrested Pinkard on Wednesday.

On Saturday, deputies caught Broughton after they pulled over a stolen vehicle near Hiawassee Road and Wautoma Place.

Broughton, a passenger in the stolen car, ran away but was later caught in a nearby backyard, the Sheriff's Office said.

Deputies said Broughton had one of the homicide detectives' business cards in his pocket.

Broughton was arrested on charges of first-degree murder and possession of a firearm in commission of a felony.