With Shelton in ECW,will Haas follow Suit??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
[PWInsider.com]

-- On last night's edition of ECW on Sci Fi, Elijah Burke introduced Shelton Benjamin as the brand's newest Superstar. He defeated Tommy Dreamer in his debut match on the brand.Shelton Benjamin's profile has been moved to the ECW roster over at WWE.com. Does this make you wonder where Charlie Haas is going?

the self proclaimed world's greatest tag team's one half is in ECW now..think Haas will join him and they'll fued with Miz and Morrison or they'll be concentrating on their single's career..definately,shelton has done enough in WWE to make him worth enough to challenge for the ECW championship..what do you guys think about this??

PeepShow

^That's if he doesnt get suspended for steriods first. Or wait, would this be his 3rd time? Hell, he might just be fired.

vickymania

Reaction score
if haas goes to SD ( in case if he's not suspended for something ).dont hink he'll get good enough bookings there cause many other wrestler's r there who enjoy the air time..even ECW guys make a good appearence every other day

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think he will be fired shortly! I think it would be good if he went to ECW, chasing Benjamin. Benjamin and Burke drop him quickly and feud with him

Wordlife1

Reaction score
Haas is gay unless he's in wgtt. Fire him.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Haas is gay with or without WGTT

I reckon WWE should just fire him, all he's done is hold back Shelton Benjamin from getting where he deserves to be and hasn't got nothing to do in the singles division really except job. If he does move to SD! I reckon he should team up with Kenny Dykstra but that's just my opinion...

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
^^ Homophobes. "Fire him", it's his livelihood and it's not his fault the WWE does nothing with him.

If they were going to reunite the WGTT they would've put them on a show with tag titles.

kingovkings

Reaction score
he screwed now with out benji he be finished me thinks. no were on smacky for him got loads ov small cruiserweight type guys if he was going 2 ecw wud av went wiv benji he probs bin naughty boy with drugs again and guna get the Your FIIIIIRED speach lol dunno just speculating but glad they split :)

vickymania

Reaction score
is it possible that Benjamin and Burke might team up and fued against Miz and Morrison?? just an opinion..