Weekly Winter Wonderland (Week 10) - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
160px-Air_Canada_Centre_logo.png

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

One on One - Normal Match
ywCh24x.png
2RW56It.jpg

Lilith Young (@impactking) vs
Alyssa Herveaux (@InFaMoUs1)

r4MAuXB.jpg
MvOPwtP.jpg

Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs Emerson Zayne (@Emo)
NO CONTEST

Four Way Dance - Hell in a Cell
Intercontinental Championship Match
w0ScVcS.jpg
ywCh24x.png
vr8SeJI.jpg
zkJswHW.jpg

@Fireshock vs Chris Young (@impactking) vs JJ Colton (@InFaMoUs1) vs Tyson Storm (@TheFrostyBlur)
NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
CHRIS YOUNG

One on One - Steel Cage
SPARK World Championship Match
[Win by Pinfall or Submission only]
ywCh24x.png
ywCh24x.png

Christina Morgan (@Fireshock) vs Vanessa York (@Hybrid)

Ignition World Championship Match
HT1RYT5.jpg
YfsHagW.jpg

Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid)
vs Minho (@SupaHeeroh)
FIRST EVER IGNITION WORLD CHAMPION
LUIS ALVARADO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Ignition's very first Pay-Per-View has finished, and Tyson Storm has left the ring with his band of thugs, the General Manager, Jet Starr, comes out.
All three commentators have gone backstage yet all fans remain in the arena.
Jet slowly and methodically walks down the ramp, picking up a microphone that ended up at ringside during all of the commotion.
He stands on the apron, surveying the crowd, who look shocked and stunned at what has happened tonight.
Jet finally makes his way into the ring, and stands front and center.
He slowly lifts the mic up to speak, and stares directly into the camera.

Jet: Tyson...Todd...Fireshock...War... The four of you deserve to be fired and blacklisted from wrestling after what you've pulled tonight. Ignition's very first Pay-Per-View, ruined by four men that aren't good enough to reach the top. You deserve to be fired, but I'm not going to do that. You all wanted my attention? You've got it. You wanted to be featured on the show? You've got it. You all wanted to be treated with importance? Well now, you're all important. None of you could ever reach the top legitimately, so you decided to cause a stir and feel like big-shots.

Jet twirls the microphone in his hand and smirks a bit before leaning on the ropes in front of him and talking again.

Jet: Tyson is trying too god damn hard to be something he's not....actually he's trying to be Bryce. Todd is a nobody and will always be a nobody. He got rid of the one thing getting him any type of attention, so good luck with the merchandise sales kid. Fireshock, I'm sorry to say that I saw you as a friend. I'm sorry to say that I valued you as a talent. I'm sorry to say that you're an original King of Wrestling. But, the one thing I'm not sorry to say is that I, you, anybody we've ever teamed with, and these fans know that you can't stay relevant without riding on the coattails of a group. You've only ever found success when you were with a group of guys that could carry you with them. You're only famous and known worldwide because of other people better than you. If I'm wrong, I want you to look at any point in your career where you were successful, and Lukey's, Bryce's or my name wasn't involved in some way. War? You're nothing more than a failed project. A failed success story of somebody who came from a piss-poor setting and became somebody. What have you done before tonight that was talked about? Besides lose?

Jet walks backwards, back to the center of the ring.

Jet: The fact of the matter is, this group is comprised of failures and nobodies. This group will be a failure and be remembered as nothing. And I hope that somebody or something has mercy on your souls, because I sure as hell won't.

Jet slams the microphone on the mat, causing a loud static noise as the mic breaks.
He walks out of the ring, high-fiving fans and telling them "thank you for coming", on his way backstage.

[I want to apologize for posting the results late. Without going into specifics (in other words don't ask about it), I've had a difficult week with my mother being in the hospital and my job site being under review this week. Thank you all for not imploding/exploding this week]

Reactions: Fireshock

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
oh yeah, Tyson Storm ended the show holding the World title. @Hybrid :bayley:

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Can't wait to use this in Terra's next promo. Only one match went off without controversy, and it was the opening match of the night.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score

Everyone has said I copied some Rafael Torres CAW just because I wore a the same hat. This video has the most dislikes of a league video in a while and I didn't even know who the guy is haha.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Everyone has said I copied some Rafael Torres CAW just because I wore a the same hat. This video has the most dislikes of a league video in a while and I didn't even know who the guy is haha.
It's WhatsTheStatus' 2k15 guy.( I had to google it.)

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah, he's one of Lukey's friends. I can see it a bit with the hat and jacket, but just because you wore a similar entrance attire doesn't mean you copied the guy lol

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Yeah, he's one of Lukey's friends. I can see it a bit with the hat and jacket, but just because you wore a similar entrance attire doesn't mean you copied the guy lol
I had to do a YouTube search. I only found 1 video where he wore that hat and jacket, even then it was different colours and I added extras to my jacket... I might double down and copy the entire caw. Un-Asian Minho.

• Haha
Reactions: Emo

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Everyone copies everyone on YouTube apparently. I'm surprised that I haven't been accused of copying this airline yet:
Jetstar.jpg

I named Two Skarmories after you. Just because, it is a metal bird.

15%2B-%2B1.png

Perfect because they both are different sets so my friends don't know what I am brining ;)

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I named Two Skarmories after you. Just because, it is a metal bird.

15%2B-%2B1.png

Perfect because they both are different sets so my friends don't know what I am brining ;)
I feel the love

Status
Not open for further replies.