Kayfabe Winter Wonderland Pre-Show: Chris Young Interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*On the Pre-Show, We cut to backstage to see Chris Young still in his street clothes about to be interviewed by Christy McCarthy. Chris has his arms crossed and looks like something is really on his mind.*

Christy McCarthy: Chris Young, With all that’s going on tonight surrounding Winter Wonderland some say you may be the only one focused here with your eye on the prize. The Ignition Intercontinental Championship.

*Christy puts the microphone in front of Chris as he looks down and starts speaking in a calm and serious tone that get’s more passionate as he goes on.*

Chris Young: You know the last time checked this was not an episode of Big Brother. This is Ignition. More specifically this is Winter Wonderland live on Pay-Per-View for the first time! Here right in Canada here in Toronto where I spent my time wrestling when I stayed in Canada, Two Days ago I was in London and I’m going to be in New York tomorrow and you know why? It’s like this, I’m a wrestler…. I Am a wrestler, That’s what I do and that’s who I Am and believe me when I say that I've sacrificed everything in this business, But everything I have good in my life is because of wrestling. You see, I grew up dreaming of being a wrestler and all my dreams got fast tracked right here in this county. Before Japan and Ireland, I came to this country and all my dreams as a kid got going here and back in my home state. One hour from this arena where I stayed and trained before there was even a year under my belt,

*Chris Cracks a cocky grin and the camera zooms in slightly at an angle and Chris looks right into the camera to push the fact on how invested he is.*

Chris Young: Let me paint a picture for you Christy. You see, I was the guy, I was the kid that said I wanted to be a wrestler and that it was my dream. People laughed at me and said “You’ll never be a wrestler.” well I proved them wrong. Then they said, “Sure, you became a wrestler, But you’ll never make it to the top.” Well, Once again I proved them wrong. Here I stand a former champion and the first time I held a championship. I stood there holding that shiny gold belt with tears in my eyes and right there the long and twisting roads. All the 20-hour drives.Every time I had to sleep on a hard floor or in a car because I could not afford a hotel room. Every time I ate out of a tin of SPAM because I could not afford a meal. Were worthwhile and I thought it was not going to get any better than this... Until tonight.

*Chris Stops and takes a breath and the camera zooms even more now only showing Chris in the shot.*

Chris Young: Tonight in front of everyone here. In front of all of the fans. My dreams will be true again. JJ Colton, Tyson Storm, Fireshock look into my eyes and read my lips. This Winter Wonderland is about to become a nightmare for everyone, But this Georgia boy. I will become a 2-time Intercontinental champion and if you don’t know. Now you know.
I don’t need to prove I’m the best Because I’m the best and in case you didn't already know and in case any of you forgot. The Amazing Classic always puts on a 5-star match.
I’m better than the best and tonight I make damn sure I’m walking out Intercontinental Champion. It's showtime!

*Chris Walks off, Ending the segment.*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.