• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weekly Winter Wonderland Match Card (Week 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
160px-Air_Canada_Centre_logo.png

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

One on One - Normal Match
ywCh24x.png
2RW56It.jpg

Lilith Young (@impactking) vs Alyssa Herveaux (@InFaMoUs1)

Jake Lott:
After being left out of the equation in regards to the SPARK World Championship, Lilith Young must be steaming. in her opinion, she has been overlooked and underutilized, and she wants to make her voice heard tonight as she goes one on one with the very talented Alyssa Herveaux.

Tony Eckert: Actually, I believe that Alyssa must be feeling largely the same, as she too was overlooked as a contender for the SPARK World Championship. Both of these women have something to prove tonight in the opening match of the night.

r4MAuXB.jpg
MvOPwtP.jpg

Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs Emerson Zayne (@Emo)

Bryce Frisco: One has been at the other's throat, and the one has been pulling at the other's mutton chops! In the second match of Winter Wonderland it will be Todd McKay going up against Emerson Zayne. I really hope that one of these two ends up taking a long, cold nap after this.

Four Way Dance - Hell in a Cell
Intercontinental Championship Match
w0ScVcS.jpg
ywCh24x.png
vr8SeJI.jpg
zkJswHW.jpg

@Fireshock vs Chris Young (@impactking) vs JJ Colton (@InFaMoUs1) vs Tyson Storm (@TheFrostyBlur)

Bryce Frisco:
And finally, FINALLY, the bane of my brother's existence, Tyson Storm has to defend his Intercontinental Championship! Sweet Baby Jesus, I hope he loses.

Jake Lott: Not only is this his first defense since winning the championship, it's a Four Way Dance. On top of that, it's one of the most grueling matches known in this business, a Hell in a Cell match.

Tony Eckert: This has all the potential to be match of the night, possibly match of the year. I'm certainly looking forward to this one being an all out war.

One on One - Steel Cage
SPARK World Championship Match
[Win by Pinfall or Submission only]
ywCh24x.png
ywCh24x.png

Christina Morgan (@Fireshock) vs Vanessa York (@Hybrid)

Jake Lott: There is nothing but ill-will between these two women as we saw during their segment with Terra-

Bryce Frisco: Correction, that lame segment with Terra.

Jake Lott: And you were doing such a good job Bryce.

Bryce Frisco: Kiss my former world champion ass, Yacht.

Tony Eckert: Look I'll take this one. Both Vanessa and Christina have been dominating SPARK as of late, and it's time that these two get a proper one on one match. This time however, it will be inside of a Steel Cage to ensure that they are the only two people involved when that final bell rings.

Ignition World Championship Match
HT1RYT5.jpg
YfsHagW.jpg

Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid) vs Minho (@SupaHeeroh)

Bryce Frisco: And the final match of the night, is perhaps the biggest in Ignition's history, to date. We will crown the very first Ignition World Champion! Of course, nobody will ever hold a candle to my completely clean World Heavyweight Championship reign, but hopefully after tonight, one of these two can at least be able to claim second place behind me.

Tony Eckert: This will be a match for the ages. A match that will be watched years from now and remembered as the defining moment of this company. Will The Korean Sensation be able to best Mexico's Greatest Standout? Or will we see a very familiar sight, with Luis holding a championship high above his head?

Jake Lott: Well we won't have to wait too long to find out, because the show starts right now, live from the Air Canada Centre here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

Emo

The Artiste
Normal Match
Lilith Young (@impactking) vs. Alyssa Herveaux (@InFaMoUs1)
Reason: Lilith just kinda dropped the ball since losing to Christina Morgan.

Normal Match
Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs. Emerson Zayne (@Emo)
Reason: N/A

Hell in a Cell - Intercontinental Championship
@Fireshock vs. Chris Young (@impactking) vs. JJ Colton (@InFaMoUs1) vs. Tyson Storm(c) (@TheFrostyBlur)
Reason: Feel like after cutting the promo he did against Jet last week, it would be weird for him to lose.

Steel Cage - Spark Championship
Christina Morgan (@Fireshock)
vs. Vanessa York(c) (@Hybrid)
Reason: I'm smelling an upset, especially since a Steel Cage is involved.

Normal Match - World Heavyweight Championship
Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid)
vs. Minho (@SupaHeeroh)
Reason: He's been away from the World title for nearly 2 years too long (also, gotta keep Yellow's curse of never holding the Xbox World Championship alive :heavywight:)

Last edited:

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Normal Match
Lilith Young (@impactking) vs. Alyssa Herveaux (@InFaMoUs1)
Reason: Lilith just kinda dropped the ball since losing to Christina Morgan.

Normal Match
Todd McKay (@MintMidget69) vs. Emerson Zayne (@Emo)
Reason: N/A

Fatal 4-Way - Intercontinental Championship
@Fireshock vs. Chris Young (@impactking) vs. JJ Colton (@InFaMoUs1) vs. Tyson Storm(c) (@TheFrostyBlur)
Reason: Feel like after cutting the promo he did against Jet last week, it would be weird for him to lose.

Steel Cage - Spark Championship
Christina Morgan (@Fireshock)
vs. Vanessa York(c) (@Hybrid)
Reason: I'm smelling an upset, especially since a Steel Cage is involved.

Normal Match - World Heavyweight Championship
Luis Alvarado (@Hybrid)
vs. Minho (@SupaHeeroh)
Reason: He's been away from the World title for nearly 2 years too long (also, gotta keep Yellow's curse of never holding the Xbox World Championship alive :heavywight:)
Hello darkness my old friend...

• Haha
Reactions: Emo
Status
Not open for further replies.