win the hardcore title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tnafan454

Reaction score
a few of the older members may remember this but for the new guys this is simple. your job is to compete with the other forum members in order to win the hardcore title. how do i do this you may ask well it's easy all the matchs are hardcore and you do what you can think of. if you attempt a pin and nobody responds within 5 minutes you become the champ.

for those a bit confused here is what you do

example***

tnafan goes up to the champ and hits him with a low blow then throws him to the outside. tnafan picks up the groggy champ and hits him with an RKO on the outside and goes for the pin 1....2....

then the next person would respond

kickout as wrestler 1 breaks the pin and starts attacking tnafan. wrestler 1 grabs the downed champ and locks in a figure 4 leg lock the champ taps 1....2....
now say 5 minutes is up and nobody responds whoever had the pin or submission on must come back and post

....3 wrestler 1 is the new hardcore champ

now just becaue somebody wins the title desn't mean this is over the very minute a title is one anybody can try to take it

rules:

1) be realistic- i think this is why the last thread died everybody was saying the throw the opponent off a 60-foot drop head first through a woodchipper

2) anybody can play all you have to do is post youractions and you can play slong as you want

3) don't get mad if you can't win the last version of this we went 200 pages before a winner was crowned

well i hope you understand and want to give this a shot in order to start i will be champ and somebody can start from there

MJ807

Reaction score
Yeah this thread will end up all spam just to get a higher post count.

tnafan454

Reaction score
ok well this is were it was originaly so i figured to put it here anyway you could move it

The Ripper

Reaction score
this has already been done in hell in a thread

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool idea do we get something if we win.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ye good question. also i we need a champ. i vote me

tnafan454

Reaction score
well the last one i saw of this was made last year and didn't know there was a remake

there is no reward this is just for fun

and i will start as champ to get the game started

(if the mods still allow this to be up)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

alright i hit tnafan with a spear and make the cover. 1 2 ....

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
GardsJr runs in with a ladder in hand while Nancy is celebrating and nails him in the cheek with it. He sets the ladder up and hits a huge leg drop from the top of the ladder and makes the pin 1...2...