• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Willow Smith shooting her new video

Kairi

Reaction score
pgsww.jpg

C75Xf.jpg

Willow Smith runs wild in the desert while shooting the music video for her follow-up single to “Whip My Hair,†which the pint-sized singer describes as a “dance record.†Over the weekend in Palmdale, Calif., the 10-year-old firecracker lit up the scene in a bright dandelion jacket and red skirt accented by a snaking yellow design, tied at the waist with a jewel-encrusted belt.

In a second look, she kept her hair in red-and-yellow braids while rocking a beige body suit, striking a pose alongside a parking meter as her proud mother Jada Pinkett Smith looked on.

“Hey people I am so excited for my next single!! Are you? It’s a dance record. I know you love to dance, don’t cha’……,†she wrote on her Facebook page.