William Regal discussion thread (pics, matches, tweets, news etc)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Per the request of @[Rainman] I present to you the William Regal discussion thread. Time to discuss one of the greatest of all time. Lets see if we can get it to rival the skanky thread.

Starting off with some pics.

5d4db9a3092256e90aa18db658c8c2d7.jpg

b3b51ee9cc1e00c14a70c4ae0050b199.jpg

ed2a3200fd1e9f0547ce7348df2708f8.jpg

Sexy beast

gogogogogogo

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
you didnt use the title i wanted :okay:

Vince McMahon said:
William Regal Discussion Thread (Tea, Crumpets, Manboobs, Poppycock, ect.)

I love when regal used to use the brass knuckles :D

Stopspot

Reaction score
That would be a insult to the man's man

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
im tagging @[King Regality]

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Regal is a wrestling.........god. (With apologies to JBL)

His commentary on NXT is not of this world. He needs to be the new color commentator on Smackdown now that Booker is GM. Listening to JR and Regal is an absolute joy. Hearing him play off of Cole would be awesome.

He has been the consummate professional as a wrestler. He's willing to teach, to learn new things, put guys over, whatever it takes to help the company. It's one of the great tragedies of the wrestling business that, for whatever reason might be given, he never got the chance to shine as a world champion in WWE. It would have been nice to see him with one world championship reign before he hung up his boots. When he was Raw GM, he was hilariously evil and very good at propping up heels and pushing down faces.

I hope Regal still has a long WWE career behind the scenes and on commentary.

wk

Reactions: Crayo and Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone think regal will eventually become GM :yay:?

Not one of Regal's finest moments

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Does anyone think regal will eventually become GM :yay:?

Not one of Regal's finest moments

Yes, I believe this to be true. He will.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wacokid27 said:
Regal is a wrestling.........god. (With apologies to JBL)

His commentary on NXT is not of this world. He needs to be the new color commentator on Smackdown now that Booker is GM. Listening to JR and Regal is an absolute joy. Hearing him play off of Cole would be awesome.

He has been the consummate professional as a wrestler. He's willing to teach, to learn new things, put guys over, whatever it takes to help the company. It's one of the great tragedies of the wrestling business that, for whatever reason might be given, he never got the chance to shine as a world champion in WWE. It would have been nice to see him with one world championship reign before he hung up his boots. When he was Raw GM, he was hilariously evil and very good at propping up heels and pushing down faces.

I hope Regal still has a long WWE career behind the scenes and on commentary.

wk

Fantastic post.

People need to also mention how many wrestlers he's trained/helped and trains/helps now. He's just amazing.

Stopspot

Reaction score

This is possibly one of the best pure wrestling matches of 2011. Teacher vs student.

And Regal has trained a lot of talented wrestlers and is probably helping a ton of the guys in WWE and NXT with their work.

He's trained Daniel Bryan and CM Punk (dude trains champs), he's also trained Brian Kendrick, Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno, Samoa Joe and Reckless Youth to name a few.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

This is possibly one of the best pure wrestling matches of 2011. Teacher vs student.

And Regal has trained a lot of talented wrestlers and is probably helping a ton of the guys in WWE and NXT with their work.

He's trained Daniel Bryan and CM Punk (dude trains champs), he's also trained Brian Kendrick, Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno, Samoa Joe and Reckless Youth to name a few.

Posted first :boss:

Stopspot

Reaction score
King Regality said:
Posted first :boss:

You only posted the video noob. I also posted some facts :haha: