Will Ziggler have a match at Hell In A Cell?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Since he was blasting Cena a little because of the whole AJ thing yesterday, do you think there is a possibility of having Cena vs Ziggler at HIAC?

Cena doesn't have a match, Ziggler doesn't have a match...

Ziggler stated before that he could be winning a match and just after that cashing in his MITB briefcase and win the title..

Would be good imo, so Cena stays away from Punk vs Ryback..

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Noob

if Cena were healthy enough for a match he would be wrestling punk

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Noob

if Cena were healthy enough for a match he would be wrestling punk

Noob?

He said he was cleared..

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't believe anything I hear from the WWE. We will find out sunday if he has a match. My bet is that he will.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I thought Ziggler was fighting Orton?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I really hope DZ doesn't cash in. Too predictable.

Remember when Miz cashed in on Raw? I was marking hard because I wasn't expecting it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I really hope DZ doesn't cash in. Too predictable.

Remember when Miz cashed in on Raw? I was marking hard because I wasn't expecting it.

Agreed.

I still think RAW 1000 could have been the best time for him to cash in.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The fact that Ziggler doesn't have a match is a reason to expect him to cash in. Plus, the commentators speculated a couple of times on Raw that Ziggler could cash in, almost like they want to put it in people's heads that Ziggler might do so at the PPV. Or perhaps that they just want people to think that so they can be swerved or whatever. I can actually see Show winning the belt, only for Sheamus to Brogue Kick him, making him lose the belt even quicker than he did last year to Bryan. That gives a reason for Show and Sheamus to continue their very epic feud, since Show is pissed off already that Sheamus keeps making fun of the fact that Show had a 45 second (or however long) reign last year.

Reactions: Crayo

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I could see them having Big Show booked as a monster and having Sheamus look vulnerable for once, and realize he needs to taker Show more seriously as an opponent next time. But overall, yeah, I think it's more plausible that Sheamus wins but is took weak to withstand Ziggler cashing in afterwards, especially if Show delivers a KO punch after the match.