Will WWE panic and give Cena the strap?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Cena will never turn heel again because with it being the PG era, WWE couldn't handle a heel Cena, plus, I couldn't think of any heel gimmicks Cena could play anyway..

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ryback said:
Cena will never turn heel again because with it being the PG era, WWE couldn't handle a heel Cena, plus, I couldn't think of any heel gimmicks Cena could play anyway..

This is the gimmick Cena according to interviews and backstage sources wants to do again, or something similar. Since it is more in line with his real personality and he would feel more comfortable doing it.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Again, with it being the PG era, I couldn't think of any heel gimmicks Cena could play anyway.... That is fresh..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Going back to thuganomics would be a mistake imo. Cena is good enough to be any heel character he wishes. I'd have him as a heel similar to current Brock Lesnar.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ryback said:
Again, with it being the PG era, I couldn't think of any heel gimmicks Cena could play anyway.... That is fresh..

Cena can easily pull off the Dr of Thuganomics in the PG era. You like many others, assume that the PG label means they can only do child friendly, kiddy stuff which is not true. PG means it can be viewed by the entire family, swears and serious content is fully allowed under the PG label. WWE do get close to the fence from time to time with their characters swearing from time to time. Remember when Punk said he'd beat Ace like a bitch for example. The PG label does not mean bad product, bad writing means bad product.

Reactions: Snowman1

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Ryback said:
In that case, WWE needs new writers because their current ones suck.

It's all vince's fault!! he shit on everything the writers actually want to happen!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Vince does play a big part. The writers may have good ideas, but Vince normally doesn't approve them and wants do everything his way to the smallest detail. He ignores the need for storyline continuity, for example. That's his fault according to the writers.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't actually mind seeing Cena win the title, I don't mind Punk but personally I'd rather have Cena have it over Punk, but then again I'm not so sure, as I've enjoyed seeing both and enjoyed both storylines they've been involved in.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
We have all been with WWE through the bad ages and the good ages. Since there isn't anything big happening in the WWE, most likely they will give Cena the strap to let him feud with new characters like he did with others last year like R-Truth, Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk,

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I expect it will happen, and it's a slight upgrade IMO. Both guys are unbearable in their current state, but at least it gets the WWE Title back to the ME.

Look at me looking at the bright side and shit :perfect:

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It needs to happen to save the rest of the show. No matter what Cena is going to be the main event. So we have....

Main Event "Cena and whoever involved in his fueds", WWE Championship, Heavyweight Championship, Mid Card Belts, and everything else

This ends up making the Mid Card complete shit because they focus so much on the first three. If Cena has the belt then that is the main event and everyone shifts down to the next level leaving more air time, more telented wrestlers, and more focus from creative on the Mid Card. This would help the overall product. Just a theory, but it makes sense to me.

Plus this is suppose to be Sports Entertainment. If Cena is their top dog then he should be competing for the title. Not doing comedy acts with BBQ sauce to please the kiddos.

Reactions: Snowman1