• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will we see Flair tonight?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Flair vs Ziggler in a first blood match. Flair starts bleeding on his way to the ring. Ziggler wins.

This.. LOL

Would be a good match tho.. Ziggler going over Flair as a ultimate #HEEL.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Crayo said:
I'd only welcome it if he was managing someone like Dolph.

Why not having a match like Foley vs Edge or Foley vs Orton?

I mean, Ziggler is solo now, Flair may come back..

1 + 1 = 2 bro..

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Crayo said:
I'd only welcome it if he was managing someone like Dolph.

Dolph is finally going to be solo and you want to saddle him with Flair? No no no no no no no
c8f124061e1afded20ef639a4dc82841.gif

This would be awesome though:

Ziggler goes over Swagger, Vickie comes up to him and tries to raise his hand. He rips his arm away, and walks off. ::Flairs music hits:: out comes Flair, cuts a promo about how awesome Ziggler is, and how with Flair as his manager he will be taken to new heights. Ziggler acts like he takes the offer, before beating Flair into the living death

Ziggler walks away looking like a complete badass with a trail of bodies behind him.. Swagger flopping about in agony, Flair bleeding his own blood, and Vickie crying while looking at the carnage

Crayo

The Boss
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Dolph is finally going to be solo and you want to saddle him with Flair? No no no no no no no
c8f124061e1afded20ef639a4dc82841.gif

This would be awesome though:

Ziggler goes over Swagger, Vickie comes up to him and tries to raise his hand. He rips his arm away, and walks off. ::Flairs music hits:: out comes Flair, cuts a promo about how awesome Ziggler is, and how with Flair as his manager he will be taken to new heights. Ziggler acts like he takes the offer, before beating Flair into the living death

Ziggler walks away looking like a complete badass with a trail of bodies behind him.. Swagger flopping about in agony, Flair bleeding his own blood, and Vickie crying while looking at the carnage

Man I'd love that.

I only said align with Dolph because they're so alike. You can use Flair to emphasize how good Dolph is in the ring to change his gimmick from coward show-off to a show off who genuinely backs it up when he's in the ring by winning cleanly. Then Dolph wins, goes to celebrate with Flair, destroys him using your idea and becomes the solo "bobby roode" type champion but actually wins decently.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Saylor said:
Triple H probably would bury his own team members. (Ryback and Daniel Bryan.) :shovel:

Totally agree. He completely buried Orton and Batista in Evolution.

And Flair would be perfect in managing a young heel.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Isnt Ric Flair still under contract with TNA???

Why is he gonna be on Raw???

He left TNA. And he's coming back on RAW because of his buddy Triple H amongst other reasons.