Will we have any unsuccessful cash ins from this year's MITB contracts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Does anyone here think we will get any unsuccessful cash ins?

Will Rhodes interfere during Sandow's cash in and cause him to lose it? Will Orton get his 3rd violation and lose the briefcase as part of the punishment?

I feel like Sandow will get the unsuccessful one. It just feels like this whole MITB contract was given to him to have a proper feud with Rhodes only. They have been friends/partners for a long time and this seems like a good way to end it. Obviously, this feud already started at the way Sandow won but what better way than Rhodes to cost him that breifcase as a payback sort of?..

Last edited:
Reactions: Dat Kid1

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Nah, Sandow cashes in on whoever is WHC and Orton will cash in on DB, making it a three-way feud.
#Predictable

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I could see Sandow losing his briefcase to Rhodes in a match (because being the intellectual savior of the masses doesn't make him smart enough to avoid #wwelogic).

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Don't see why not keeps it a bit more interesting that way.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't see why not keeps it a bit more interesting that way.

Imagine if:

>DB goes over Cena at SS in a grueling half hour match, is exhausted as he celebrates his first ever WWE Title
>Orton's music hits
>Crowd goes crazy, DB seems hopeless
>1-2 minutes of Orton controlling the match and DB is on all 4s in the corner, Orton looks up to the crowd with a sick, twisted look. He is going to Punt D-Bry
>Bryan jumps up at the charging Orton, tossing him into the middle of the ring in the yes-lock
>Orton taps

the crowd would lose it

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
That would be cool. Pretty sure the crowd would riot in excitement.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Man, Orton failing the cash in by DB beating him clean would make me mark so hard. Although no, I don't really think either one will fail.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Will Orton get his 3rd violation and lose the briefcase as part of the punishment?
mj-laughing.gif

Reactions: Roi

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I lol'd at the 3rd violation part, but i can see that as something that might happen. However I think Rhodes interrupting Sandow might be more plausible since I can't see Sandow winning the World Heavyweight Championship just yet

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I believe that Sandow will lose the case to Cody in a match, and later Cody might cash in succesfully. And i believe Orton's gonna cash in succesfully against DB after he beats Cena in SS.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
I believe after Ziggler beats big E he will win the WHC again and there will be a failed cash in on him.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I actually want Orton to cash in on Bryan and have them feud for some more amazing matches but as long as Bryan has the title in the end.