Will Sonjay Dutt ever win the X-Division Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

addo

Reaction score
I love to watch him in the ring, he is one of the fastest i have seen in the ring. He has also been with TNA for a long time and i think he deserves an X-Division run,

thoughts ??

MTG

Reaction score
I think they'll drag on this whole thing with black machismo and turn it into a fued over so cal val at one point, just like hogan and randy savage

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't think he will ever get a X-title run but I think he will get quite a few shots in the future. I don't actually see the SoCal feud getting very far because it would need Sonjay to be a full blown heel for it to work really if it's going where I think it will (SoCal turning on Lethal and aligning herself with Sonjay) and also with the 3D thing going on I think the whole SoCal thing might even be a bit-part storyline for TNA so they had a couple of promo's to work around.

If Sonjay ever wins it I think he has over a year to wait and at the moment once the whole 3D/MCMG feud is done with and Lethal has the title I can see Petey getting a nice push back towards title contention after seeing him pick up the win in the rankings gauntlet.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I see lethal dropping it to Daniels or some other great X division wrestler, than Sonjay taking it back,

Enigma22

Reaction score
hes the best x division wrestler imo besides aj styles and styles sucks now... i dont see why sonjay doesnt have the title... theres like no good reason why hes never had the title lol

Anthony7

Reaction score
i think he should win it because he has been in ages and still hasn't won it. He's a good wrestler aswel

Rated HBK

Reaction score
I was never a huge fan of Dutt. He just doesn't really interest me much. I like this new Guru Gimmick, but I still wouldn't enjoy him being X Champ. Although this new feud deal or whatever he's doing w/ SCV, maybe he'll interest me a little bit more...

I never really thought he was anything special in the ring either, lol.

PeepShow

Ive said it for a while now. They should have done this a few PPVs ago when he faced Lethal for the title. He should have turned on him then. The next iMPACT he comes on and tells the world that he is tired of Lethal stealing the spotlight and going to greatness and getting the girl, and the gold and everything. It all goes from there. It would be great imo. But do they do it? Nope.

Anyways, to answer your question, Sonjay just isn't over enough to be the champion. I think he has enough skills, he just needs a better gimmick maybe, but the push is imanant. Thus, try the theory above. :)

Reaction score
I think Sonjay deserves at least a 1 month reign. He's very gifted and has some personality to compliment the style. He just needs some more tv time and a good feud.

chessarmy

I think it will happen eventually. He will probably turn on Lethal which will make him over, and then beat Lethal for the Title

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

sonjay bores me. i know a lot of people like him but i dont give a shit about him

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

my opinion matters that much. awesome .....