Will Punk do something extraordinary?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
As Rain said though.. why turn him heel and then start to use the same type of storyline that got him so over as a face to begin with? He won't get boo'd if he's cutting those types of anti-WWe promos

It might not even be a heel turn. It cold just be Punk with heel mannerisms getting cheered. We've had many of those faces in the past where they act like heels all the time. We might finally see a star who's not smiley smiley when face lol.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I think I'm the only one who won't be disappointed if it's a rerun of last year.

i never saw it last year so it will be something new to me :yay:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
i never saw it last year so it will be something new to me :yay:

:dafuq:

How did you miss that, and how have you not looked it up on YouTube?

Anyway, I'm thinking of sharing an article on the forum, though it may be a bit similar to these types of threads. Hoping that'll be OK though. It runs through some possible scenarios Punk could get into going into next year and mentions him being good when he's bad.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
:dafuq:

How did you miss that, and how have you not looked it up on YouTube?

Anyway, I'm thinking of sharing an article on the forum, though it may be a bit similar to these types of threads. Hoping that'll be OK though. It runs through some possible scenarios Punk could get into going into next year and mentions him being good when he's bad.

Do it :)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I just hope it's not the same thing as last year. I don't want to see a freaking re-run of last year, I hope they work well with this.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Nope, nothing out of the ordinary will happen. Not because Punk can't do anything, but because they won't let him run his mouth like he did last June.

Probably just the same old "to show I'm the best in the world" feud with Rocky/Cena/both.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
leojay said:
Nope, nothing out of the ordinary will happen. Not because Punk can't do anything, but because they won't let him run his mouth like he did last June.

Probably just the same old "to show I'm the best in the world" feud with Rocky/Cena/both.

They wouldn't let him because he's a face who was intended to be turned into a money-making machine. He's a heel again now so why wouldn't they let him?