• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will Punk bring out the devil?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Punk is expected to explain his actions last week tonight.
Will we possibly see him either re use or pay homage to one of his best promos ever?

If we get a couple of lines from this one tonight I will be fine with his segments.

"stupid old man. I'm a snake."

Crayo

The Boss
I would hope so but for some stupid reason I'm thinking he's not going to be a full heel.

Asskicker

Champion
Same here, I've had that feeling. I think he's going to be a heel that still expresses that he loves the crowd but that he does bad stuff anyway or some shit along those lines.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Yeah me too, I think he will love the crowd because he sells so much merch, but say something like he will do anything to defennd his title or something like that.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Stopspot said:
Punk is expected to explain his actions last week tonight.
Will we possibly see him either re use or pay homage to one of his best promos ever?

If we get a couple of lines from this one tonight I will be fine with his segments.

"stupid old man. I'm a snake."

Ahh, the good ole' ROH days. This makes me want to go home and put in my Punk vs. Joe II DVD.

I do wonder if he'll actually explain his actions tonight, or if that's just WWE beefing it up to draw in viewers (skeptic that I am). Maybe he'll offer an explanation (though I don't feel like one is needed), but if so I doubt he'll parallel this ROH promo. I wouldn't mind being wrong, I just don't see it happening.

Asskicker

Champion
He will never be as loud in the WWE as he was in ROH. 'Nuff said.

I have a feeling this will be like his new gimmick add-on tonight! Hopefully the promo is in the beginning of RAW not the end!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
gzilla46 said:
Wait, I'm confused. What exactly did he do? Did he murder someone?

Please tell me you're kidding. :facepalm1:

Have you not watched lately, and did you miss the big 1,000th episode last week? If so and you plan to tune in and watch tonight's episode then I highly recommend watching last week's first, if you have the time to do so.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
gzilla46 said:
Wait, I'm confused. What exactly did he do? Did he murder someone?

Punk summoneed the devil and murdered The Rock in the middle of the ring, he then strangled Michael Cole with Rock's innards and declared himself women's champion of the world before Vince McMahon came out and set up a match between Punk and the recently returned Chris Benoit for tonight...... What Grammar said.

If you excuse me...
ibu6I4JSpDrVHH.gif
My people need me.

Samalan

Champion
This will be interesting but his explanations won't be as much as "I'M THE BEST IN THE WORLD" and his slight heel turn. If done right, I may show some more respect to him.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Stopspot said:
Punk summoneed the devil and murdered The Rock in the middle of the ring, he then strangled Michael Cole with Rock's innards and declared himself women's champion of the world before Vince McMahon came out and set up a match between Punk and the recently returned Chris Benoit for tonight...... What Grammar said.

If you excuse me...
ibu6I4JSpDrVHH.gif
My people need me.

This post is filled with so much win.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Stopspot said:

If you excuse me...
ibu6I4JSpDrVHH.gif
My people need me.

:dawg::win: