Will people get sick of Brodus Clay?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That's what really kills me. After his epic SD run in 2010 and a very good 2011 on Raw people were calling for this to be Ziggler's year. Obviously it's still early in 2012 but to see him being treated like shit is crushing my hopes and dreams. He was one of the few guys who could take the IC belt or US belt and make them feel like they meant something.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
That seems to be his problem when a guy is so good, such as Punk, Jericho and Miz that they can maintain their overness without much booking support they get abused to high heaven.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
He'll obviously be always over with casual fans, but for the delicate bitches of the internet (cept' for most people on this site of course) it's a bit harder. Clay going over Ziggler is a step in the right direction for the majority of the IWC to hate him. He's a cool guy to me though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As long as he can keep what he is doing fresh and interesting people will be interesting. Having him just do squash matches won't help but at least he seems to be a in a real program now which should help.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I hope it won't happen. Clay isn't WWE championship material yet imo, Ziggler is.

Mmmbop

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm slightly sick of him already. I enjoy him for about 30 seconds and that's about it. Also, I'm sure he can only go about 3 minutes in the ring!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mmmbop said:
I'm slightly sick of him already. I enjoy him for about 30 seconds and that's about it. Also, I'm sure he can only go about 3 minutes in the ring!

To be honest he's a good ring worker, he just hasn't had the time to show it yet.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Would like to see him compete against: Big Show, Tensai, Mason Ryan, Kane, Mark Henry or Kharma.

Mmmbop

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest he's a good ring worker, he just hasn't had the time to show it yet.
Yeah I'd definitely like to see him have a proper, good length match just to see what he can do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Mmmbop said:
Yeah I'd definitely like to see him have a proper, good length match just to see what he can do.

He had some decent matches with Christian on SD when he was working as Del Rio's lackey. He can definitely work well for a man his size.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yes eventually if he keeps getting the pointless 30 sec matches. Was quite excited for this mini feud with Ziggler and Swagger but it's just been lame so far which is a shame as would love to see a decent Brodus and Ziggler match. Reckon they could put on a good match.