Will people get sick of Brodus Clay?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Him squashing randomers and now making Ziggler look less than average (kayfabe) is going to make people sick of him, surely? Clay was the IWC darling a few weeks back.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I can't see the casuals turning on him tbh, he's just got that likeability to him. He does need a story but he'll survive for a few more weeks squashing imo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm already sick of him. Fuck that fat douchebag.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I knew making him beat Ziggler like that would get everyone on the internet riled up. And I agree on two things: Brodus should be given a storyline and competitive matches along with Ziggler being in the Main Event. If people get sick of Brodus it'll be on their genius booking, a good idea with the gimmick that will get shit as result due to them not knowing what to do with the guy.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
They will unless they give him some competition. Like a feud with Tensai.
It's all about him atm. 0.5/3 match and 2.5/3 entrance and dancing. Could get annoying at some point.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Leo C said:
I knew making him beat Ziggler like that would get everyone on the internet riled up. And I agree on two things: Brodus should be given a storyline and competitive matches along with Ziggler being in the Main Event. If people get sick of Brodus it'll be on their genius booking, a good idea with the gimmick that will get s*** as result due to them not knowing what to do with the guy.

Him going over Dolph is annoying enough, but Dolph has been booked like a jobber for 3 weeks against his ass.

Week 1.) Gets headbutted and clowned like a bitch
Week 2.) Tag match lasts ~5 minutes, ends with Ziggler getting clowned by the 5 moves of Funky Doom
Week 3.) Ziggler gets owned in 5 seconds and Swagger has to interfere to save him.

It's disgusting

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm sick of him. The dance is stale. The gimmick is stale. I don't find either of his divas attractive. The divas dance is also stale. His continuous squash style even with non jobbers is quite annoying. People are afraid of him, yet hes also supposed to be a joke. I don't get it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The dance and gimmick aren't stale in my opinion - it's a very new gimmick so it's tough to get stale, the pointless appearances and squashes are stale however. Does squashing randomers result in what they want - "Oh look, Brodus squashed Ziggler, he's a tough guy, he should fight for the title!, or does it result in "LOL ZIGGLER JUST GOT OWNED BY A FAT GUY WHO LOOKS GAY"? The latter is my answer.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The dance and gimmick aren't stale in my opinion - it's a very new gimmick so it's tough to get stale, the pointless appearances and squashes are stale however. Does squashing randomers result in what they want - "Oh look, Brodus squashed Ziggler, he's a tough guy, he should fight for the title!, or does it result in "LOL ZIGGLER JUST GOT OWNED BY A FAT GUY WHO LOOKS GAY"? The latter is my answer.

lol. I guess you're right. Now that I think about it, that win really got him no where even though he beat a former #1 contender.

Off Topic: What ever happened to Ziggler's opportunity anyway? I remember him facing John Cena, but he just lost and went on with his mid card career. Wtf?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I sent Vince a text and asked him wtf was up with Ziggler's de-push and he replied "Too much teeth on his blowjobs".

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol'd.

Maybe it's like Miz, he has nothing to do atm, but whilst he has nothing to do he can make everyone else look amazing. I still see DZ being a WWE champion this year.