Will Mr McMahon be back this next week?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

With the disasterous rating scored by RAW this past Monday of a 2.5, the lowest in nearly 10 yrs, 1997, when RAW featured these matches: Hunter Hearst Helmsley beating Goldust; Ahmed Johnson beating Owen Hart via DQ, the then WWF champion Bret Hart vs Ken Shamrock going to a no contest; The New Blackjacks beating The New Age Outlaws via DQ; Marc Mero beating Flash Funk and The Legion of Doom beating Los Boriquas. This RAW scored a 2.3

Now with that said, do you expect to see McMahon this next week and come out and plan something big, or will he wait a little while longer to let his "dead" character dide down a bit. Your thoughts?

Reaction score
I think he is not going to do anything and just leave everything as it is. Ratings will continue to sink to an all new low and WWE will eventually have to do something big to try to make us more interested...until then...im not watching

King_Ash

Reaction score
I will admit that RAW is going to shit now... and Smackdown is shit. But I do think there is something big planned for the future... I HOPE!

The Rated R CMStar

It really is a critical moment, but I think he will wait to see the effect of Cena losing the title. He will wait to see how to the ratings do with Orton as a champion and HHH returning before he comes back

Truth

Reaction score
Its weird because this Raw was one of the best this year and got 2.5, so low while terrible Raws got 3.3s. He wont come back because of that this week, idk why it got so low but he's smart he'll give it time. Probably announce a big match today or tommorow for Raw to get viewers interested.

PeepShow

^Do you even know that there was a death in his family? Thats why he has been gone.....

vickymania

Reaction score
am right there with you peeps..corvon got his reasons for not showing up in ECW..and dont think Raw's Lower ratings gonna affect VInce that much..they'll just have some big main events on the shows prior to summerslam and it'll be back where it was..and summerslam being a PPV,it will always gather the ratings..comments?

Kaedon

Reaction score
A few things

1. The WWE have gotten consistent ratings for the past 5 years. One dip wont do anything.

2. The fact that smarks loved the show and everyone else hated it shows that the smarks don't know shit about what the average fan wants to see. They think they know what would be better, and they got a lot of it on Raw (Kenendy and Carlito getting a large push and Cena/Lashley losing) yet no one cared. You sure know what you guys are talking about.....

samborambo

Reaction score
I don't think WWE will be panicking just yet, If the pull off a good Summerslam (which I believe they will) A couple of belt changes and the rating's will pick up again. As for Mr,McMahon, I think he will leave himself of t.v for a while.

icebox

Reaction score
It's not needed,expecially so close to hhh's return!
Everytime there's a dip in ratings they cant just to throw him in front of the cameras and hope for the best.

Clydesdale

Reaction score
I don't think McMahon will show up soon but something big will cuz the Titan Sport shareholders won't put up with this. Might be a good time to buy stocks.
With the disasterous rating scored by RAW this past Monday of a 2.5, the lowest in nearly 10 yrs, 1997, when RAW featured these matches: Hunter Hearst Helmsley beating Goldust; Ahmed Johnson beating Owen Hart via DQ, the then WWF champion Bret Hart vs Ken Shamrock going to a no contest; The New Blackjacks beating The New Age Outlaws via DQ; Marc Mero beating Flash Funk and The Legion of Doom beating Los Boriquas. This RAW scored a 2.3

Now with that said, do you expect to see McMahon this next week and come out and plan something big, or will he wait a little while longer to let his "dead" character dide down a bit. Your thoughts?