Will Matt Hardy be able to Rebound??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well since Matts Kayfabe injury ironically turned into a real one...do you think that he will be able to rebound? By that I mean will he be able to right away be able to jump back on the roll he was on when he left? IMO he was on the roll of his career and I worry for him now. I dont want WWE to bury him like he was for a few years back in 05-06....

I can only hope that he will be able to bounce right back and eventually get that US title and hopefully MITB at WM24.....Thoughts?

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I think he will come back and win the US title at wrestlemania.

Barurot

Reaction score
Yeah I think Hardy will be back for a title win (which I hope they finally give it to him) when he returns...

King Of Kings

Reaction score
If he doesent win the US title it will be a big letdown.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Mysterio hold the title for a little while. Thats a whole other topic though!

I don't think they will give him the title as soon as he returns...he just wouldn't be over enough. But like whats already been suggested, I think him winning it at WM24 would be quite a good thing.

phantomgerald

And you'll be happy if Matt Hardy just wins the title and gets MITB? He's at that level for years and can't seem to step his game up. It's make or break time for him, and he's not showing anything to make it. Sure the thing going with MVP was great, but it shows how much they value him making him go for the midcard title for months and not give it to him yet.

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
Did MVP's attack hurt him or was it like the Cena\Orton attack.

Reaction score
It was like the Cena/Orton.....the actual problem was his appendix which obviously has nothing to do with his knees

Travis40

They had worked the entire MVP/Hardy "attack" before he really got hurt...a shame to see him go though...can't wait for him to come back. I love MVP as champion, but I want to see Hardy as champ too...

THE THIRD EYE

Reaction score
he well be back feud with MVP NO DOUBT BUT THAT IS SUCK !!

newmie

Reaction score
^^^^ Officially the next Santino Marella wtf did that mean?

but yeh, i dont think the injury should hurt Matt too much assuming there are no side effects from it. He should slot back into his fued with MVP and it can continue to WM.

Reaction score
it probably will considering that he's out for at leas a month depending on how he heals

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
yea he'll be back to win the US title.

Reaction score
It says on wikipedia that he has had knee surgury while he was out with his appendex. Now how about this the first SD he returns he wins the US Title and at WM 24 wins MITB and cashes it in at ONS 2008 against Edge in a Extreme Rules Match. now thats what i call good.

Fonzie 522

Reaction score
I don't know neither Matt or Jeff will be as good as they used to be. I perfered Matt when he did the verison one stunt with Undertaker/Lesnar/Moore. And I perfered Jeff around the time he had that ladder match with Undertaker. Matt I don't see his career going up at this stage unless him and Jeff form a team and possibly bring back another team to start a good feud.