Will King Booker emerge SummerSlam as the true king of WWE after his battle with hhh

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will King Booker emerge SummerSlam as the king of WWE after his battle with Triple h

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CenaMark54

Didn't you all hear Booker yell at Lawler like his old self? I think that was a pretty big indicator of where WWE wants to go with him.

He has been doing that for a while though. Basically, everytime he gets mad he slips back into Booker T mode.

"Ima getchu Lawla"

"Put the damn crown on my dome"

I personally love it. It adds to his character as the delusional ego maniac who begins to beleive his own hype. Yet, shows signs of his former self.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Of course there are only 2 good situations that can happen in this feud.

1. Triple H wins the match and becomes the King of Kings, the feud is over and we stop seeing King Bookah going around with his annoying lame ass gimmick with "The Queen of Ugly Woman" Sharmell.

2. Bookah wins the match by DQ or Countout thus continuing the push of HHH but he beats Bookah after the match and leaves him out cold for a repackagement for Booker T again.

Thus I will say No that he will not emerge from Summerslam as the King.

Reaction score
^^ Dud I was about to say that lol. But yeah, I agree with you man I don't think he or HHH will be King anymore.

Well... atleast I hope they won't.

straight_edge76

I really wish the WWE would drop the "King Book-kah" think and he has went back to his Booker T voice quite a few times since comming to Raw. I think they are hiniting that he is going to drop teh King thing soon. really I think it will be a little strange saying he's the "5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time, 5 Time.." World Heavyweight Champion when he is a 6 timer.

Reaction score
HHH will win, and have a short fued with Booker, Booker will drop the gimmick and go back to the ol' bookah. then H will probley fued with _________ (Raw Champion) - Most likely Orton or Cena

catacomb31

Reaction score
they dont agnowledge that the world title is from WCW anymore, not since after the invasion angle. its just the same with flair, hhh, and everyone else. flair held more than just one title but they still say he is the 16 time champion, they dont say each one its just 16. the same thing. i cant believe they didnt introduce HHH on raw!! he didnt have to wrestle either. they should have had him raise from the stage in his king of kings garb and when he stands up and makes his way to the ring booker runs out the arena while HHH crowns lawler the king again.

Reaction score
booker is in the twilight zone of his career,he has already spoken of retirement numerous times while triple h is a maineventer for years to come.So hhh is still the king.........i can't believe i just wrote that:lol:

Travis40

I think WWE did the right idea by waiting to have HHH return at SummerSlam, there was never a plan of having him return at MSG, and some idiot started the rumour thinking that people would believe him and they were right, I for one knew he wouldn't return at MSG, but there's no way that WWE would have HHH lose in his return match. And I think on the 27th when he returns to Raw, the ratings will be over 4.0

Trips V.2

Reaction score
If I can be serious for a minute...

There is a VERY, VERY good chance that Booker will walk away from this with his hand raised. Booker is on the push of his life. That's why he's been coming out on top in this Lawler feud as well.

There's also a VERY good chance he could be WWE champ by years end.

BTW, he's said himself he's never doing Booker T again because the King gimmick is getting over so well.

Not to say that I don't want Triple H to win on his big comeback, I mean he is one of my all time favorites. But we all have to remember...
This is WWE, anything could happen.

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
I really think that, for the sake of ratings and storylines, it would be more dramatic and exciting in the long run to have Booker win... it would also be decidedly UN-WWE, because they are always so predictable...

for example... what ever happened to the days where a super-face would just all of a sudden turn heel by bashing in his good buddy's head???

that's the kind of drama the double Dub is missing...

Reaction score
There is No Way WWE would put Booker Over Triple H and crown him King Triple H's New Gimmick Grew on him fast and if they took that away he would have no other nick name/gimmick,since his "GAME" Gimmick is down the toilet now