Will Kane win the title?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Do you think WWE will give Kane the title before he retires? Man! for almost 10 years he's in the WWE, he only held the title once and the worst part of it is he only held that title for a day.

Reaction score
they may give him the title for a short reign as a reward for his devotion to the company.He would be a credible champion at least he has that going for him.

Reaction score
I don't see Kane winning the title. Yes he has been in the WWE for 10 years now, but that's all the more reason NOT to give him the title. Put it this way, he's a veteran. He's beaten pretty much everybody there is to beat, regardless if he's only held the World Title for a day. Kane has even stated himself that he knows he doesn't have the most technical wrestling ability, therefore he likes to stay away from the spotlight. I wouldn't be surprised if he's turned down title opportunities. Kane will not win the title from Edge, however I expect Kane to feud again with, and defeat MVP for the USA title.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I could see Kane holding WHC three years ago (This is his first World Title shot in singles action since 2003-2004), but now, I'm not quite sure. I think if they give the title to him, he'll probably get back into good shape but I can only see him holding the title for a month. But regardless of all that, he deserves it...

Reaction score
they kind of killed his heat when they removed that mask.he had more charisma as the mysterious masked evil brother of taker and he was also in better physical condition.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
He could be a transitional champ, I think... Kane could be a great champ, just improve his mic skills more...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i highly doubt now...since Edge was told he will have a long title reign
then yeah i hope so, he would be a deserving champ

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Hopefully not, he's not same as he used to be these days not to mention iam sure ratings would drop alot if he was champ and has anyone else noticed that he seems to be very lazy in the ring these days?

reaction

Reaction score
If Kane went back to his heel character then he would be a great champion but for now as a face he deserves it i just don't see it happening

the dark knight

ok, im a kane fan....huge kane fan. but i have to admit, this is not the time to see kane win the title, not against edge, not with the stupid+bald+smiley gimmick he has now. i'd still be happy to see him hold the title for 2 months though :D :D :D :D :D

Switchy

Reaction score
As much as I would love to see Kane as champion, it's not gonna happen. Edge will probably get himself dq'ed or counted out but Kane doesn't get the title. Maybe he would get a short reign but nothing huge. I just personally can't see the belt over his shoulder.

LKP

I think that he should win it then turn monster heel so he is then the unstoppable monster.

3lions

Reaction score
No, Kane should not (and most likely will not) win a World Title again. His character is old, lame and boring. His gimmick is so weak compared to what it used to be. He is a veteran who is there to put over the younger talent. A US Title run isn't out of the question, but he shouldn't get close to a World Title run.

Wrestling Station

When he was in his prime as Masked Kane, they only crowned him as a champ for one day! so i dont see him crowned again now.