Will.I.Am

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Which is the better tag team LAX or Kendrick & London ?

Simply on the current tag team champions who do you think is better the WWE tag team champions London & Kendrick or the NWA World tag champions LAX(Hernandez & Homicide). At first when London and Kendrick formed I didn’t like the idea but I have become a fan of the highfylers. Now I am a big LAX fan and think they are great for the whole tag team wrestling which has been slowly dieing. I was wondering though which of the two is better? And to add to the poll I thought it would be cool to add in the ROH tag team champions Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal and the FIP Tag Team Champions the Briscoe Brothers.

v1-power

Reaction score
i am going for LAX they can put on a good promo and there gimmick is great and so is there in ring ability, they wrestle with speed and power but in there recent matches they have shown that they can wrestle in a hardcore invirment

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I will go for london and kendrick they are exciting to watch in the ring and complement each other really well.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Are you kidding me ? LAX is clearly better than those two little kids. They lost to those 1950's guys and they just suck in my opinion.

Reaction score
London and Kendrick are a pretty impressive team (especially given that WWE keeps their talent on a leash) but LAX are pretty much the best tag team in wrestling right now. Not a lot of competition I know but even if there was LAX would still be front runners. Great attitude, great in ring presence and frequently deliver incredible matches. Also the border toss and gringo killa are stunning finishers. One of the few reasons to watch TNA these days.

Wrestling Station

Talking about London, he is better than all of the others (his mate Kendrick and the LAX) as a solo wrestler.
But when he is teaming with Kendrick, i cant see him doing that much in the ring.

LAX has good ability as a tag team, but as solo, they aren't that good.
Better to break the Kendrick/London tag team and let them compete in the Cruiserweight division instead. LAX, they are good, but i think Domino &deuce are better recently.

Reaction score
London is incredible in his own right no doubt but my problem is that you don't get to see his full potential on WWE TV.

I don't get the whole Deuce&Domino are better than LAX thing man. That's your opinion and that's cool but I cant see it at all.

tsm

Reaction score
london and kendrick

phantomgerald

i'd say pretty even. but because of their size disadvantage, i'd say LAX is better than L&K

circle

Reaction score
LAX is better...I like that Konnan is in it too, and I like them over London and Kendrick. Really does anyone else think they should have held the tag team titles this long???

Mikes

Reaction score
LAX frequently put on great matches

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Really both have proven themselves London & Kendrick proved themselves at Armageddon despite LAX being around for longer. By the way, Deuce 'N Domino have only beaten London & Kendrick obviously because they over power them...

Reaction score
lax has better mic skills but londrick arent allowed to go to their full potential. if they let london do his old stuff then it would be close, but lax is just better