Will AJ Styles retire in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Hopefully not, would love to see him in AEW... after Double or Nothing, I don't plan on watching WWE any time soon..

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He has a family so I am sure he doesn't want to be on the road forever. I don't think anyone will be able to pay him better for his time. I can't see him retiring elsewhere but time will tell.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
He will probably retire in WWE, just like some others though I hope they leave beforehand, but he had a good run in WWE so it is a nice goodbye as the man has been everywhere basically.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It’s def going to be WWE... but, may he come out for “one more match” a couple more times in something like AEW? Who knows... if the money is right, all the legends will come out again (Shawn Michael's and Goldberg as an example).

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I remember AJ Styles best in TNA. He was such a big part of that company that I can't imagine him competing for WWE. When I saw him performing that double hand gesture, for WWE 2K2019 for the first time, I couldn't believe it was him. I have such fond memories of him with Christian Cage.

Reactions: Phenomenal Blissfit