Will AJ become a Wrestlemania jinx? *MANIA SPOILER*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I thought about this a couple weeks ago and after seeing Dolph and Langston lose last night with her in their corner, coupled with Bryan Daniel's loss last year while she was in his, I started to wonder if this could end up being a reoccurring angle with her where every year the person or people she supports end up losing, branding her "a jinx".

I think it could be something that would suit her character well and be something that could lead to some great story lines later down the road. Maybe one day she's in another relationship with a different WWE superstar and all is well around Royal Rumble time, but after Elimination Chamber the person she's with starts to have second thoughts about continuing their relationship for superstitious reasons.

What do you think?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
What do I think? Just finally stop using her as a heel manager.

But AJ being a Wrestlemania jinx could make a decent addition to a feud but that's not something you can build a storyline around. It would be worth a mention during some promos but that's it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I think it could work honestly. Didn't this already kind of happen though when Bryan kicked her to the curb for costing him his match?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I think it could work honestly. Didn't this already kind of happen though when Bryan kicked her to the curb for costing him his match?
That was Bryan's reason, but they didn't have the track record with her yet to really exploit it. 0-1 wasn't really enough to dig too deep into. But now she's 0-2 and after WM30 she could be 0-3. I'd say if she's still with the company in 2015, you could finally start making a play on it.

Obviously it isn't something that could happen for a while, but I really think it would be hilarious. Especially if the people she manages start losing in really fluky fashion.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that is something they could play on next year when WM comes around but I don't think that they would go out of their way to create a storyline just to make it 0-3 for wrestlers with AJ.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Could work depending on how they handle it, for it to work they would have to give AJ strong argument for why she isn't a jinx, also they would have to stay away from the steriotypical treatment of women which we have seen from WWE in the past, don't want to see her becoming just another dumb or gold digging woman.

The Wrestling Wall

Reaction score
I think this is a very good idea. As others have said though it might not be viable just because AJ may not stick around that long although having said that she is probably the most over woman they have now on the main roster so she may have a lot of longevity. It would probably work best if she was a heel at around each WrestleMaina time for the idea to work as well which may be asking a lot but I guess it could also still be an effective idea with her in the face role and maybe the male she is with abandons her in fear of the jinx thus turning himself heel in the process.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Anti-streak, I LIKE IT. Definitely a good thought that I'd spam WWE's Twitter account with because I doubt they'd though of it, and it'd be interesting to see every years (probably would only be a couple more if they decided to do this.)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Just realized this could go even farther with whomever AJ's managing also becoming over as fuck the next night with the post 'Mania crowd.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
This is becoming more indepth. So instead of being a jinx she is a bit of a good luck charm with regards to her clients future career prospects post WM.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
This is becoming more indepth. So instead of being a jinx she is a bit of a good luck charm with regards to her clients future career prospects post WM.
LOL this could be one of the excuses she gives the next time someone is about to dump her in early March.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Just get AJ to have many "boyfriends" and make a storyline about AJ being the Wrestlemania jinx or whatever so the whole thing gets to a point when no man wants to be around AJ and AJ gets the crazy cat lady gimmick and starts walking around with 5 cats :lmao