• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will AEW ever run MSG?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I don't think this is one that will be by their choice or not, because I'm sure they would love to run MSG, it's World's Most Famous Arena after all.

It comes down to if MSG will actually book them there. Which if you're to believe what the internet says, that their might be someone else who is pulling the strings for why you're not seeing it.

I do think that they might one day be able to get it pulled off, but I would hope if they do get the arena booked, do a PPV their. Dynamite would be cool, but a PPV from The Garden would be AMAZING. They really need to try as hard as they can to get it done, because that could probably be one of their biggest shows just for how legendary the arena is.

Do you think they can and will get it done?​

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I'm sure they will.

ROH and NJPW managed to get it done. Even AAA has run MSG, I think. AEW will do it some day if they really want to.

Deezy

DZ PZ
AAA had to change venues due to lack of ticket sales if memory serves me right.

MSG is a shit hole.....real question is, "will AEW ever run Barclays?"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
AAA had to change venues due to lack of ticket sales if memory serves me right.

MSG is a shit hole.....real question is, "will AEW ever run Barclays?"

It’s the legacy factor here over anything tbh. It might be a shit hole but the arena is famous as hell. A PPV there, at least once would be wonderful.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
They might. But even WWE doesn't like to run there very often cos how it expensive it is lol, I'm still surprised they did Raw and SD from there last year :lol

Cwalker

Yeah running MSG isn’t as big a deal as it was years prior. So sure, they may run it. Question is, if they do run, would they sell it out?