Wild North

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Cut backstage of the Lakeland Center where Jason Randall is seen preparing for his match with Eddie North. He’s sitting on a bench taping up his wrists when he’s approached by backstage interviewer, Bryce Montgomery.

MONTGOMERY: Jason, can we get a quick word with you?

RANDALL: Sure thing Bryce

Jason motions for Bryce to sit down on the bench next to him.

MONTGOMERY: Well Jason…wait, did you call me Bryce?

Jason looks confused.

RANDALL: Yeah, that’s your name isn’t it?

MONTGOMERY: Yes, it is but you’re not going to call me by the name of someone else?

RANDALL: No, not tonight. Besides, that’s Alex Scott’s shtick and I don’t want to steal that from him.

MONTGOMERY: Fair enough I suppose. Anyways, before I get to tonight’s match, is there anything going on between you and Penny?

Jason gives Bryce a look like he’s asked the wrong question.

RANDALL: Listen, I like you Bryce but I’d rather not touch on that subject right now. I already have Jake and Azriel breathing down my neck about it, and I’d rather focus on my match tonight.

MONTGOMERY: Alright then, about your match tonight you have to deal with Eddie North, how are you mentally prepared for him?

Jason begins taping up his fingers now.

RANDALL: Eddie and I have faced each other in the past, so we’re no strangers to one another. That was then though, and this is now. He and I we’re two different people back then, and we’re different now. He came back from out of the shadows and obliterated Cyrus Riddle, and no one has seen or heard from Cyrus since then.

MONTGOMERY: Are you concerned at all at what Eddie may do to you after what he did to Cyrus and he’s coming off a loss last week, so it’s quite certain that he won’t be in the best of moods

RANDALL: No, I’m not concerned at all, though I am aware of what awaits me when I face him because like I touched on we have faced off before. I’m ready for whatever he throws at me and I know that he’s ready for me. I’m fearless Bryce, I fear no man and that’s all Eddie is Bryce, he’s just a man like you and I. I will not back down, and I will keep on fighting until there’s nothing left of me.

MONTGOMERY: You mentioned Azriel Fatu earlier, he will be accompanying you to ringside, will he play a factor in your match tonight?

Jason finishes taping up his fingers and looks at Bryce.

RANDALL: He’s a non-factor Bryce. He will not play a role in my match tonight because I’m a man and I can fight my battles alone unlike someone I know. Yes, he'll be out there, but he will not get involved in the match I can assure you of that.

MONTGOMERY: One more thing, it was announced last week that you’ll be facing Sean Cutter at the next PPV, how do you feel about that?

RANDALL: I’ll touch on that when the time comes, but for now my main focus is on Eddie North tonight.

MONTGOMERY: Well thank you Jason, and good luck tonight

RANDALL: Thanks Bryce, but luck is for losers

Bryce walks out of the room leaving Jason alone as the show cuts back to ringside.​