Wii 2? Nintendo to Announce New Console in June

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Skullnen

Reaction score
Ladders! It's fun to watch how differently you can use those things:smilie3:

Wrestling Station

not sure if your question was to use them as a weapon? or seeing a match with Table or Ladder or chair?

03mnm

Reaction score
Ladders there are so many cool things that come out of ladder matches.

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Ladders. Tables are already practically broken and chairs are nice small props. But height never lies..

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Tables

Just seeing peoples body be broken in half gives me this special feeling that the other two dont, but Ladder matches are always good.

NooDLE

Reaction score
Ya I totally love tables.

Its always nice to see someone go through a table, it adds a certain something that I cant put my finger on. Maybe my love for violence...

phantomgerald

i like ladders. the shelton clothsline in WM21 should go down as one of the greatest moves in history

Reaction score
I prefer all of them. Some things are ment to be in groups. Tables, Ladders and Chairs are part of that category.

Taker

Reaction score
I go for Tables, Chairs do alot of damage to the head and Ladders are crap weapons. Tables destroy your opponents, like when Cena FU'd Edge through a table at Unforgiven, Cena managed to win the Championship, Edge couldn't move so i would have to say TABLES!

y2j5000

Reaction score
Ladder, there are so many ways to use them. Tables are great too.