• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WIF! Hasta Bañana Results

Chris

Dreams are Endless
252594_436082423105107_389624616_n.jpg

Singles Match
Saturyne defeats Chuck Taylor (w/The Swamp Monster)

Singles Match
Olec The Usurper defeats JB Snow

Singles Match
Soldier Ant defeats STIGMA

Singles Match
Jaka defeats Grizzly Redwood

Singles Match
Green Ant defeats Johnny Ego

Singles Match
Professor Hugo Neptunium defeats Samir Tarik Mohammed

Six Man Tag Team Match
The Batiri (Kobald & Kodama) & Icarus defeat Frightmare & Knight Eye For The Pirate Guy (Jolly Roger & Lance Steel)

Singles Match
Dasher Hatfield defeats Alfredo Calzone

WIF! Bañana Title Match
Mark Angelosetti (w/Veronica ) (c) defeats Mike Quackenbush

Anyone heard of this promotion? It's really looks pretty cool, but I can't wait for some troll to come in this thread and talk about how stupid it is because the target audience is kids.

Last edited:

TKK

Never heard of this promotion, but they seem to be using a lot of Chikara wrestlers.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
This definitely looks like something I would enjoy. I've always been a fan of the overly gimmicky, fun wrestling. I don't want my whole wrestling experience like that however, which is why I like little promotions like these that make a good alternative to the others. As of right now, I'm not sure how to watch this company though unless they start releasing DVDs.