Why you should like John Cena

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

People pick on her, if you want to call it that, because fanboys won't stop bringing her up.

Oh, and stinger, stop impersonating MS with your multiple posts, lol :laugh:

I've been doing my multiple post thing ever since my ________ ________ days.

Nobody is even picking on her anymore, she's just always taking secret little jabs at people. All the time

If anything Monkeystyle is copying me. My PSN was MonkeyStyle5389 wayyyyyyyy before I met him and discovered IWF.

I was know for multiple post on ________ ________, but 99% of you probably don't even know where I came from.

I should sue

Beer

Stinger should request his user name to be auto updated as he receives more rep.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Lol, Paramount.

I think I'm going to start closing all of these Hey Lee related threads.

Stinger should request his user name to be auto updated as he receives more rep.

I don't think thats possible, it would be awesome. I'd never have to bother an admin again.

Evil Austin

lol the admins are probably getting annoyed why dont you just put it for V21 now and have it in advance so you don't have to do any upgrades for a few weeks.

or is that cheating?

Thats cheating, and a disgrace to all the :v: before me.

jwdhulk

Reaction score
John Cena is a hard working wrestler that deserves alot of credit. IMO he is everything every great wrestler should / could be. He has had the passion to become a wrestler sinced he's been a kid. He has started at the bottom and has worked himself into a #1 company. IMO he will go down as one of the best champions of all time!