• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WHY WWE? WHY??

You have got to be fucking kidding me!
Why does the WWE keep going back to the same old tired wrestlers and giving them pushes?

You have a stable of young, talented and fresh faces in the back that could be pushed and who deserve the fucking spotlight!

One in particular is BO DALLAS!!!!

Bo Dallas is perhaps one of the most talented, if not the MOST talented wrestler in WWE!! He has the wrestling moves, the charisma, the mic skills to make it big in the WWE.

I can see Bo Dallas wearing the United States Championship or the Intercontinental Championship and eventually, with time the WWE Championship.

All your doing is letting him languish in the hell that is NXT. Time to bring him out of the darkness and into the spotlight.

It's time for the fans to speak up and get him the push that he so rightfully deserve!!

download (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slim

I've seen dead dogs with more charisma and tons more interesting than Bo Dallas. That guy is more boring and stale than year old bread.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Best wrestler in the company? That is a bold claim with Daniel Bryan on the current roster. Also, earlier this year he showed very little charisma and personality during his short feud with Wade Barrett. It's like you just like his moveset... which if you don't know how to implement correctly just makes you another spot monkey that should be on the Indies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah, Bo Dallas was boring as hell. I'd much rather have Orton in the WWE title scene again than that guy getting airtime.

I don't agree, he's young and still learning, but he comes from wrestling royalty and deserves the push.
The same could be said for talent like Curtis Axel who has no charisma and very little mic skills. If you get them associated with the right people (I.E. Heyman) then they can rocket up the ranks and before you know it....Championship Gold!

Dale

Super Moderator
Lulz thread, the guy isn't even the best at anything in NXT let alone the whole WWE.

Leave him to rot in there until he can't take it anymore and asks for his release.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't agree, he's young and still learning, but he comes from wrestling royalty and deserves the push.
The same could be said for talent like Curtis Axel who has no charisma and very little mic skills. If you get them associated with the right people (I.E. Heyman) then they can rocket up the ranks and before you know it....Championship Gold!

Yeah, he's young and maybe there's potential but I don't think that gets him the push right now because there's others that deserve it.

Axel and Dallas aren't even in the same league, in the ring or on the mic.

Yeah, he's young and maybe there's potential but I don't think that gets him the push right now because there's others that deserve it.

Axel and Dallas aren't even in the same league, in the ring or on the mic.

Axel is dull, absolutely dull!! Bo Dallas has at least some personality is he another Daniel Bryan, not even close but he can be something akin to another Santino Marella. I know he's young, and he still has a long way to go, but give it time and he will be in the RAW spotlight.

Santino Marella is more interesting and at least funny when compared to Bo Dallas.

Have to agree with Slim, dead dogs (Khali included) are more charismatic than Bo Dallas.

OP with a clear troll thread.

Bo Dallas is hideous in every way.

Honestly this is not a troll thread
I really do believe that Bo Dallas is a great wrestler.

He's better than Christian, Big E. Langston, Wade Barrett, and Damien Sandow
and he deserves a big push and a title shot

You have got to be fucking kidding me!
Why does the WWE keep going back to the same old tired wrestlers and giving them pushes?

You have a stable of young, talented and fresh faces in the back that could be pushed and who deserve the fucking spotlight!

One in particular is BO DALLAS!!!!

Bo Dallas is perhaps one of the most talented, if not the MOST talented wrestler in WWE!! He has the wrestling moves, the charisma, the mic skills to make it big in the WWE.

I can see Bo Dallas wearing the United States Championship or the Intercontinental Championship and eventually, with time the WWE Championship.

All your doing is letting him languish in the hell that is NXT. Time to bring him out of the darkness and into the spotlight.

It's time for the fans to speak up and get him the push that he so rightfully deserve!!

View attachment 602
Not the most charisma.

But maybe cause he's so good they want to make sure to bring him in right and don't have the exact idea yet.

Hasn't shown to be better than Damien or Christian just yet.

Big E you can't compare as they are not close to the same type. Do you think Bo Dallas could play bodyguard better than Big E ?

Schmidty

So was Ric Flairs son. Where's he at?