• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Now this is just my input on why they are still PG. So The only reason why WWE is PG is one for the kids to watch and two because there is not much competition and Vince doesn't think TNA/GFW is competition so if there was competition they will most likely turn the WWE into Attitude Era 2.0 and some kids will still watch since most parents don't mind the swearing or blood. Also the views will go up possibly since most like the swearing and blood and edginess

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
They're still rated PG because they get more sponsors that way. More sponsors = more ads= $$$. The whole PG thing isn't even Relevant anymore, adding more blood and swearing to the program won't make it better.

Reactions: Doxo

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Yep, it's all about sponsors. At the end of the day WWE is a business, and they children and sponsors are what's best for business. Some matches could be better with a little more bloodshed, but what can I say, that's the world we live in

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Look what is happening to Youtube. Advertisers don't want anything to be associated with "bad" programming, even online. Blood and more swearing is fine for PPVs but it won't make a difference. They need better writers. BAD.