Why this forum is the way it is.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I loved this forum back in the day when there were some rules enforced by the admins and mods. I've had a lot of fun here... but sadly, my posts are continuously being edited, even in sections such as the Serious Discussion with stupid comments such as 'Allah is a pig' and 'Pakistan is India' replacing my original posts. It's like I can't voice my opinions anymore or have fun over here. And who's doing it? Your own super moderator, The Italian Outsider.

Even after I PM'd the admin about this, he doesn't do a damn thing about it. This forum is pathetic because of people like you and the insults you throw at members. I can't stand this anymore. Even though you may hate me, members like us are keeping this forum alive.

Goodbye, fuckwits. Good luck finding members who can tolerate this shitty power abuse.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Back when I enforced the rules weren't you the one who left because of it? (directed to C4)

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I kind of miss being trolled by the aussies...and beer

Reaction score
Back when I enforced the rules weren't you the one who left because of it? (directed to C4)

I don't remember that happening. I left because you banned monkeystyle and Wrestling Station not because of any rules.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Already back? That lasted even less than any of your previous ''goodbye''.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So you leave because Mike banned two people, one of which fucked up the forum, edited people's sigs, etc. yet you whine when YOUR posts get edited?

It's all lolograms until it happens to you.

iamironman

Reaction score
Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Money don't grow on trees.
I got bills to pay,
I got mouths to feed,
There ain't nothing in this world for free.
I know I can't slow down,
I can't hold back,
Though you know, I wish I could.
No there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good".