Why the fuck?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

How come everywhere I go every member of this forum is up the other members asses. How did you all turn into suck ass kissers?!

What ever happenend to the days where we hated each other or semi-dispised one anouther secretely, but pretended to like them? I'll tell you this, you will be more respected and more a hell of a lot more standable if you learned to disgree once in a while and actually have an opinion of your own.

A forum isn't meant for mass agreement, it's about point and counter-point!

Stop cockmunching and start being an individual!!

Fuck me I want some help from Jeremy Kyle...!

Every member?

Fuck, you've missed all my flame threads.

Rell

Reaction score
1, I am not nor ever will be a dickrider!

Do we talk outside the forum (MSN & such)? Have you ever once agreed with me on any topic? Well, that makes you a dickrider. I know it doesn't make sense, but thats just how things are now. Get with the program BITCH.

2, Kenfan is not a dickridee, most people acually hate him...on here anyway (I don't hate him though :p)

Which makes you an even bigger dickrider. When people hate someone, you're supposed to hate them too. Being your own man, and doing what you want, makes you a tool. Again, doesn't make sense, but thats just how it is homie.

3, add C4 to the bottom list, he is generally angry :lol:

C4 is Arab, do I look like I want my computer bombed? Alrighty then...

So rell, think before you type and PS: (ima kill you*puts tehe smilies from MSN* )

Me, thinking before I post? pfft, thats what "the man" wants us to do. Its all a conspiracy, built to keep the black spammer down...

Hometown Kid

^ so by that logic you are a tool and dickrider...:) jk not really

Hometown Kid

can't we ever have a conversation without homo actions being brought up!? >_<

Qwake

Rell, you just confused the muthafucking shit outta me dawg!

I aint a fuckin dickrider! dickrider is when you do agree with someone all the time, I agree with you sometimes and others I don't (like the gay lakers and such).

C4 is arib :shocking:

just coz I think Kenfan is cool don't mean I ride on his little white dick, people like him others don't...

well I aint gon post to much now coz my arm is fucking killing me, ill be back later :p

Rell

Reaction score
I aint a fuckin dickrider! dickrider is when you do agree with someone all the time, I agree with you sometimes and others I don't (like the gay lakers and such).

just coz I think Kenfan is cool don't mean I ride on his little white dick, people like him others don't...

My point EXACTLY. Have you ever heard of a little thing called satire?

Soulpower

This topic is boring. What happened, Markz? You used to be cool!

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

There is a lot of dickriding going on lately. I ignore it most of the time. I'm surprised nobody wants to dickride Miguel.

*Generic Ladyhotrod pussy riding comment*

She's fucking awesome and she helped me out also.

Reaction score
LOL AT YOUR AVY SP.

Anti Dick Ridders! Hell yeah thats what I am talking about. Why am I number one on that list? But wait. I dont agree with that...

Like I am not an Anti Dick Rider. Im not for it either. And like who really gives a fuck what people do on the internet? If you dont like what this place has become, you dont have to come here. No one does. If people dont like the dick riding, just dont show up. Its really not that hard. I had to come on and see this. When my name is mentioned I have to look. However I dont know who the Outkast Kid is. They told me to come up in here and I have no idea why I showed up.

Rell keep my name out yo posts. And you should be a dick rider too, cuz you said Durk Turkey. Jacking KenFans shit man. Thats fucked up.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I object to the fact that I am being classified as angry. I am really extremely laid back, despite the fact I am one of the only females here in this sea of testosterone. I really ought to be considered for sainthood....

Soulpower

Lol at Rell using his "Jasmine" account to cover up his tracks :shifty: