Why show WWE on sky sports?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
It's been on Sky Sports since kayfabe was still heavily in play, probably just an inconvenience to switch channels now.

Brilliant trolling btw.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I live in the states and watch all my free live streams of WWE events from Sky Sports, I'm glad they're there.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I don't mean too offend any die hard wrestling fans in this thread. also i don't think the american posters on here are familar with sky sports but people from the UK that use this site will know what i am talking about .

What i don't understand is them showing WWE wrestling on the sky sports channels? Given that they show sports that are actually 'real' on these channels such as soccer, tennis, basketball and american football i think its a bit bizzare that they show a sport which is 'fake' and is more like a soap opera. I for one think that in the future they should move all WWE paperviews and programmes from sky sports too a more appropriate channel like sky one etc..... I think what is criminal is having too pay too watch the paper views. Lets face it WWE should be compensanting for the fact that most things in WWE are not real by allowing fans too watch wwe paperviews for free perhaps making it cheapear too watch.

Of course at the end of the day you could also aruge that you could watching wwe too admire the moves of the wrestlers since they are skilled at gymnastics and too not actually follow the storylines. Don't me wrong i really like the WWE and have been a fan since i was a kid and i dislike most sports in general.

Do you think i make a good piont about how bizzare it is showing wrestling on sky sports?

Your an idiot. Not because your upset about the wrestling on sky sports (Guess what I'm American) But because you don't think you should have to pay for a ...wait for it... PAY per view. Why because wrestling is fake? Pretty sure they've made everyone aware of that so your getting what your paying for.

Also while not a sport it is very athletic more so then racing, darts, poker and spelling bees.

This is closed cause the topic is stupid and I don't want to infract others for flaming you for stupidity.

Last edited:

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
LOL

For starters, Sky One doesn't show soaps. They show Drama's/Documentaries/Game Shows etc. Secondly, if you're seriously complaining about WWE being shown on Sky Sports, then ring Sky up and complain about it to them. Sky Sports has been showing WWE for many years now and it's not going to stop anytime soon, just because you think WWE shouldn't be on there because Wrestling is fake.

If you have Sky Sports, then it shouldn't be a problem. There's streams out there now, which you can easily watch when a PPV is on for free. Or, you can easily wait until the day after the PPV and download it and watch it. It's simple.

And learn how to spell.

kthxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.