Why Scott Hall was arrested

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
EWN

The following is from TMZ.com:

Wrestling legend Scott Hall was arrested Friday after allegedly choking out his girlfriend in a drunken fit of rage -- this according to the arrest report, obtained by TMZ.

According to the report, cops were called to Scott's Florida home over a domestic disturbance in progress around 5pm. When they arrived, Scott's GF Lisa Howell informed police he had attacked her.

According to Lisa, Scott had been drinking for days and the two had gotten into some kind of argument. Lisa says she got into her car, and in a blind rage, Scott grabbed her by the throat and tried to pull her out of the driver's seat.

According to the report, police confronted Scott -- who appeared heavily intoxicated with an "unknown white secretion flowing from both sides of his mouth" -- but he denied ever getting violent.

Police observed several signs of physical injury on Lisa -- including red marks around her neck -- so they placed Scott under arrest for domestic battery.

Scott -- billed at 6'7" and 287 pounds -- required TWO sets of handcuffs.

But his problems didn't end there -- according to the report, Scott was so drunk ... the jail refused to book him ... so the arresting officer had to drag him to a nearby hospital to get medical clearance.

The physicians gave their thumbs up and Scott was brought back to the correctional facility, where he was finally booked on the domestic violence charge.

Lisa has refused to press charges. So far, it's unclear if the case will move forward.

After the report and the other thread I almost didnt post it but fans deserve to know if they don't know where to look personally ... I know he has demons and I'd still love to see him over come them he is an amazing talent despite what happens backstage or others may say . But this imo and Im entitled to it .

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
This is really sad.

I think it's too late for him to defeat his demons.

I pray God that I'm wrong.

The Stunner

Reaction score
He needs to be locked up and rehab allllll over again. Granted it may not help again but better than being dead I suppose.

Missionary

Reaction score
He's a scumbag. I've met him and talked to him. He's just another guy waiting around till death kicks his door in. No love loss for a guy who "allows" his demons to get the better of him and ruin his family, friends, career, and everything else, just so he can get a fix. The best thing Scott Hall can do right now is sit at home and drink the rest of his existence away. Sorry if that's a little blunt... but I don't really believe in coddling people that do not change and do not WANT to change regardless of who they hurt.

Starlight

I don't agree with domestic violence, but I also don't believe in women hiding behind it. I want to hear what drove Scott Hall into this rage. I believe he probably choked her out, but what did Lisa do. Obviously, she is not pressing charges and a true victim would pressed charges. The women who do not press charges feel guilt about starting the incidence. I know men are bigger than women and a man's blow can break a female, especially in Scott and Lisa's case. I want to know both sides. Charges going forward without a victim will not get the state very far. In fact, it is a waste of tax payer's money.

Missionary

Reaction score
Im sure Lisa is no saint... but theres countless countless stories of women being abused and staying with their man. Most women like this end up dead. Lisa probably falls into that category, believing his bullshit about changing and "it was an accident", and "it'll never happen again". Sadly next time it does happen, he could just end up killing her.

No remorse for that man.

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There is no way Scott Hall would ever kill ANYONE. That is all I'm going to say about that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
There is no way Scott Hall would ever kill ANYONE. That is all I'm going to say about that.

Is there really any point in me contradicting this because I know I'll get yelled at so whatever.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
While drunk he grabbed her by the throat to get her out of the car, he wasn't trying to kill her. Jesus.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I agree. The only thing Scott is capable of killing is WCW.

Bazinga.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I believe ViperRKO is referring to the documentary ESPN did on Scott Hall where he admitted shooting someone outside of a bar.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
e: Why Scott Hall was arrested

I agree. The only thing Scott is capable of killing is WCW.

Bazinga.

Except Hall's last appearance with WCW was in Feb. 2000. Not to mention he was out pretty much the whole year of 1999.

I guess the lack of Scott Hall killed WCW. Game. Set. Match.

I believe ViperRKO is referring to the documentary ESPN did on Scott Hall where he admitted shooting someone outside of a bar.

I've not seen this but I did hear about that. I can not speak on something I know nothing about but I do believe the circumstances are completely different.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
lol, I'd make a comeback, but it's not worth arguing. Plus, for the most part, I like Scott. Can't say I like him in this case, or in any of his other domestic violence cases, but from a career standpoint, he was ok.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
lol, I'd make a comeback, but it's not worth arguing. Plus, for the most part, I like Scott. Can't say I like him in this case, or in any of his other domestic violence cases, but from a career standpoint, he was ok.

I'm not gonna defend what he did here. Hence why I've been quiet in here since the thread was started.

It just drives me crazy when people leap to murder.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: e: Why Scott Hall was arrested

I've not seen this but I did hear about that. I can not speak on something I know nothing about but I do believe the circumstances are completely different.
Sure, it was technically self-defense. That's still killing someone though.

Anyhow, why is this thread even active? The story was three weeks ago and no new updates have been posted.