Why Mark Henry dropped the title.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE star Mark Henry is nursing an injury that is said to have led to him dropping the World Hvt. Championship at Sunday's TLC pay-per-view. A source described the injury as a pull in the groin area, and noted that it was suffered during his match against John Cena during Monday's Raw. Testing done during the week revealed that the injury was more severe than was originally believed.

The majority of the creative forces in the company wanted to give Henry an easier schedule for a few weeks to let the injury heal. However, Vince McMahon is said to have made the call to book the title change and was described as being less than sympathetic regarding Henry's injury.

Take it for what it is, if that's true, that's annoying. I don't care that Henry dropped title, it's the manner he done it. I wish he was screwed out of it or something, instead of a squash match.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He should have beaten show and then had Bryan cash in. It makes no sense to have him cash in on Big Show who he has no issue with. Having Henry and show be in a battle and having Henry collapse after the match would have opened up Bryan as the heroic babyface.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
He should have beaten show and then had Bryan cash in. It makes no sense to have him cash in on Big Show who he has no issue with. Having Henry and show be in a battle and having Henry collapse after the match would have opened up Bryan as the heroic babyface.

Yeah I'd book it that way if I wanted Bryan to remain face, but they're planning to either turn DB or Show heel, and I REALLY don't want it to be Big Show.