Why isnt Zeb going after Rusev on his immigration status?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Why isnt Zeb going after Rusev on his immigration status? Rusev is a bulgarian pretending to be russian and he isnt from America and I bet his papers are not up to order. Zeb should be going after him not messing about with Adam Rose. Ive already said Rusev is a one trick pony and hes not gonna be anything big. Zeb needs to hit him with some home truths

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Because they are both in the EU ofc lol haha

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Because Rusev is currently in a push and is above Swagger in card status.... Rusev has already beaten enough jobbers he is moving up the ladder not down it.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Because Swagger is way too tall and would show Rusev up as a midget.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
They are both heels and as previously said they are sitting at opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of career progression.

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
Why isnt Zeb going after Rusev on his immigration status? Rusev is a bulgarian pretending to be russian and he isnt from America and I bet his papers are not up to order. Zeb should be going after him not messing about with Adam Rose. Ive already said Rusev is a one trick pony and hes not gonna be anything big. Zeb needs to hit him with some home truths

I am sure that he is on Zeb's radar. Zeb knows that Rusev is an evil foreigner, and when he's done being Rose's buzz killer he will put an end to Rusev and the ugly Russian LANA

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Because they're both heels, duh. I know Coulter and Heyman were too, but Cesaro still had babyface momentum behind him at the time, and besides which, Heyman and Coulter as bitter middle-aged/old men arguing and bickering with each other still provided enough entertainment value for people to enjoy watching it. Seeing Coulter and Lana go at it on the mic seems like a mismatch, and they're trying to get Rusev legitimate heat over this Russia>USA stuff. Going after an obnoxious pair of heels isn't the best way to get heat.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He should face Big E instead so we can pretend they are "big men"

even WWE "powerhouses" are lame

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Because they are both in the EU ofc lol haha
Russia's not in the EU
ec4e3003c35ba7da3a9ebe2d745278a0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score

Basically this, plus I mean he's busy jobbing out to someone who's gimmick is that he parties all the time.